when I oppened my eyes(2)

'hi': my thoughts

'Hi': other's thoughts

_''Hi'': others speaking

_''hi": me speaking

I added some details to the speaking bubbles to make it easier to identify who is talking

.
.
.
.
.

____________________________________________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2:_"Just give it to the boss. He'll know what to do with it maybe he'll put it with the black egg"

said the other male as he picked me up from my collar . It hurt being hold in such a rough manner but I didn't have the luxury to growl at him as I was focused on a more important matter.

'Did this trash of a human just say black egg. Oh no... I think I know where I am. This is not good... '

______________________________________
________________
_______
__
.
.
.

I folded my wings that were dirtied by the mud away as I transformed into my tiger form . I was lucky they didn't notice the change in my body. The two man that captured me were complete idiots.

'But these clothes and the symbolic white star on them. Isn't it the symbol of the organisation in TOCF. AM I IN TOCF!!!!WAIT this won't help my current situation!!! think brain think I remember that They had a stupid name for a secret organization what was it again? Hand? Palm? AH!!! It was Arm! Indeed an idiotic name for idiotic villains but more importantly...'

I glanced at what seemed to be a hay cart but was actually carrying a dragon's egg .

'This dragon egg is black,that means It's raon maybe I can help him if we escape from these people we'll be fine I mean they're too weak if they don't have one of the main leaders in Arm-'

????:_"HEY!!! WHY ARE YOU TWO SLACKING!?!?! "

as if adding to my misery a tall, lanky and almost skeleton-like man with red eyes and ash blonde long hair bound together in segments by multiple hair ties, came my way he was wearing the ,slightly different than the unnamed men's ,black Arm uniform; robe-like clothes with bellowing sleeves, and the top half resembles somewhat like a sweater, with a zipper and two hood strings with messy pom-poms at the end. I could feel a powerful magical power radiating from him.

My ears plopped down in despair and my body curled up in a failed attempt to hide from the coming danger.

'FUCK!!! JUST MY LUCK . OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD , IT HAD TO BE THE BLOOD CRAZY MAGE REDIKA!!! '

how could I not freak out when one of the major villains was approaching me . He was know for his obsession of the color red and drinking blood. Naturally he had a pathetic death , as he was betrayed by his allies before he was about to self-destruct and explode.