chapter 1- Church

If you do not know the characters go to rooster teeth and watch the Red vs Blue series everyone but Phoenix belongs to them. Phoenix is my oc

Well, I'm glad he's okay.. I thought as I saw tucker being healed from a stab wound. By now everyone has forgotten me though Phoenix wants to help them, he can't because I don't want them to have help they've done so well without us. You must be wondering how am I here, well let's just say Phoenix helped me, funny he's like master chief and my goodbyes weren't the last. 

   Time skip

Watching them fight viper and the rest scares me. "Wait!!" I yell at Pheonix as he drops down on Viper. "What the fuck?!" the orange one said as him and the blue one backed up. now Phoenix likes to play games with the good and bad so of course he moves off Zero and helps him up. "Sorry... not" He said as Zero growled. Picking up his gun Phoenix pointed to at Axle or i think his name is Axle.. I did a stupid thing and appeared in front of them. "What the hell." Axle said. "Let me introduce us" I said as I flipped my gun and caught it turning my amour blue with orange stripes. "I'm Epsilon but you can call me church, this is my buddy Phoenix. I am an AI that can control your suits if I wanted to or make you go insane too! But I'm not that evil. My buddy here can do lots." I started as I looked around. "No Carolina or grandma should I say." I laughed. "Come on let's fight without weapons shall we" I said as I put my gun down. I turn around and Zero is pointing a gun at me. "Let me and Phoenix take care of these guys, you can sit back and relax." I say as he retreats and i laugh. "Let's begin" Phoenix says. 

  Time skip

 I watch as they all fall down. "Giving up already?" I said with a sassy tone. "No." Axle stood up. "E-Epsilon?" Carolina stuttered. "Yay you made it guess my fun is over" I said as I faded into my ai form. Phoenix grunted as he put out a hand for the orange one. "But how?" She asked. "Long story short Phoenix help me disappear so that ya'll can live without me and we got caught and tortured so I'm a bit unhinged." I said. "I-" She started. Phoenix held up the orange one by the arm. "Don't." I interrupted her. "Wait what is going on.." Raymond asked a bit dazed. "I think ya hit him to hard on the head there Phoenix." I said turning to look at him when I saw him fall and One standing behind him then everything went black.