Chapter Two- Phoenix

The pic up top is what he looks like in the past at like the age of 15

Welp, I was stuck in an empty room with Church. He sleeps like a rock so waking him up is out of the question. The door opened to reveal a short dude which was one I had knocked out, he looked fine which was good in all but why is he in here? "Hey, I brought food just don't tell anyone pls." He said as he set two plates down. "Thanks, I guess," I said unsure what to say he just nodded and left. I walk to the door and made sure it was locked, it wasn't. I smirked and walked to Church and woke him up. "What?" He said in a cold voice, "We have a way out dumbass so go into your ai so I can carry you," I told him and he listened, I walked to the plates and picked them up, then left the room using the plates to knock out the guards.  

    I walked around for a while when the alarm went off. I bolted into a room, yeah it was a terrible idea because Raymond and Axle were in here... "Ugh, really" Church said in my head. I got into a fighting position so did the other two, the only problem was that they had guns and all I had was my fists so I backed up when I realized Church was leaving, where you going I thought I'll come back for you, promise. Just detract them so I can escape then I'll make a plan ok? He said through my mind Fine I said back and let Church go as I ran at Axle and kicked his side then I Kneed Raymond's side. They both fell down and I picked him up by the neck, then I slam him into the wall imagining him as the one that kidnapped me a while ago after that I had no control over what had happened. I watched as I scared Raymond and almost snapped Axle's neck but of course, sadly I couldn't make the satisfying snap of his neck because West decided to ruin the fun by kicking me in the ribs. "Ow damn it," I say as I face West who is in front of Axle but I quickly grab Raymond and oh boy do I miss screaming. I start laughing like a maniac when Raymond flinches. "Scared?" I ask while staring him down.

   "Don't touch him Phoenix," West demanded. "Why not?" I ask grabbing Raymond's arm. "Let him go!" Axle says getting up. "No," I say plainly as Raymond struggles "I'm having so much fun," I say not realizing I was burning Raymond's armor. I let go once I realized my suit was overheating. Why is was overheating is unknown but it was burning me as well. "Fuck," I say quietly as I fall to my knees. "Getting dizzy. Anyone else hear the ringing?" I ask grabbing the sides of my helmet, I do my best to stand up but had to lean up against the wall, West walked over to me and the burning was getting worse. "Damn it," I say remembering the last time this happened. I was sliding down the wall trying to take off my helmet so I can breathe but I was too dizzy to do anything. I felt the helmet come off and there was talking. "Hey, hold on kid," West had said but I couldn't speak and when I looked up I could barely focus, I tried to push West away but couldn't. 

   This happened before the helmet malfunctioned and turned the heat up and caused a panic attack I don't remember why it did that but it was never fixed. West stood right there until someone came, I knew the voice but couldn't place it, "I-" I went to say something but it hurt to talk and something start to flow out of my mouth. Did the scare open? Why can't I speak? Why does everything hurt? This never happened before. I was confused there were so many questions but never could ask them. I felt myself being lifted is hurt to be touched so when I was picked up I winced but couldn't stop them. Then darkness came into my vision and the last thing I remember was my armor being taken off then cold water hitting my skin and soaking my clothes then nothing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 09, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

What Actually Happened to Church (rvb Zero) Phoenix ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें