Chapter 3

Rise of Lloyd Garmadon

.

.

.

.

.

Wu sat in the center of his room, focusing on the peace of his mind. But his mind always seemed to trail back to the girl. She appeared to be very young, yet, she was able to best his ninja. Not that they were anywhere near their full potential, but that just made him concerned for the girl. The way she presented herself made it seem she had years of experience.

Sure, in their youth, she would be the ideal warrior. Strong, strategic, stealthy. But in this new day of age, it was wrong to put a child through that. It was no longer an honorable thing. Did his brother steal a child from her home?

But something about this girl was special, something his brother saw that he did not. Who was she, where was she from, does she even belong to this realm? So many questions being left unanswered.

Wu opened his eyes, hearing his students making grunted noises. It sounded as if they were training, which caught him by surprise. He was lucky enough to have such devoted students.

Making his way to the training course, he opened the doors, only to reveal how empty it was. Disappointing. Yet, he couldn't say he was all too surprised. Their yelling persisted, the Sensei continuing to follow their voices into what they called: Gaming Room.

An annoyed sigh left him, walking over to unplug the cord.

Once the tv shut down, all four groaned in annoyance. "That took us three hours to get to that part!" Cole complained. "Why would you do that?! Why?!"

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't give you the excuse to be lazy!" The master scolded.

The ninja stayed in silence, looking at one another before Zane answered. "Sensei, there has not been any sightings of Lord Garmadon since his escape, Ninjago has been peaceful." "Yeah! And peace is boring." Jay added.

Wu shook his head, pointing his staff at the four, which caused them to flinch in fear of getting bonked. "No matter the occasion, you should always look to sharpen your skills, not lay around playing on a screen." The ninja only groaned again. "Why not go looking for battles, go searching to help those in need, Garmadon's pupil is still out there, why not look for her?"

Wu wasn't sure if she was searching for something, that was most likely the case, she would have stayed with Garmadon if that wasn't. "You still on about this girl thing, I'm pretty sure he's a guy." Cole responded. "Also, where would we go looking for him?"

Kai only rolled his eyes, plugging the cord back into the wall. "Who cares, probably dying in a ditch or something." He hissed. "And if not, we'll go looking for him tomorrow."

"Never put off tomorrow what can be done today." Wu advised.

Nya ran into the room, barely able to catch her breath. "G-Garmadon was spotted in Jamanakai village." The ninja all stood up, tripping over each other.