♡ broken ♡

⚠️ TW: ⚠️

• crying
• harm
• abuse
• dad hate
• blood (just a bit)
• hospital 
• panic attack

play: Broken (Isak Danielson) to deepen the story.

~~

I heard my phone ring. I just looked who it was. George. I picked up. "Yeah wha-"

"HELP! Please help.. with Lucy. Please come, George is hurt and Dad is-"
"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I heard in the background. I immediately jumped up and grabbed my keys. I got in the car.

"Lucy, I'm on my way. Should I call 911?" I asked. "Yes please." She cried. "Okay, go hide somewhere and keep quiet okay. I'll be right there." I said. I got up and started driving. I called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman asked. "I need an ambulance and police in xxxx 4." I said. "Okay, can you tell me what's going on?" She asked.

"My boyfriend is in danger, his father is abusing and not holding back. His sister Lucy called me and said that he's in danger." I said. "Okay sir what is the name of the victim?" She asked. "George Davidson." I said. "And your name?" She asked. "My name is Clay Block." I said.

"Okay Clay, ten minutes before the ambulance and police gets there. Keep calm and stay safe." She said. "Thank you." I said, we hung up. I got to the house and pulled up in the driveway. I run to the door and tried to open it.
It was locked. I took my key that George had given and opened the door.

I saw George lying at the bottom of the stairs with blood all over his face and body. My heart dropped for a moment,
I heard snoring coming from the living room.

I looked around the corner and saw their father passed out on the couch.
I run over to George and looked at him. "Omg." I said under my breath. 'I'll get you out of here.' I said in myself.

I left the door open for the police.
I grabbed George and run upstairs. "Lucy?" I asked softly. I heard soft crying come from her room. "Lucy it's me, letting me in." I said. "Clay?" She asked. "Yes, open it." I said. She quickly did what I did and let me in.

I put George on her bed, she locked the door. "Where's Dad?" She asked. "Unconscious on the couch. Do you have a first aid kid here?" I asked. "No," she said stressed.

Her breath started to pick up. "Hey hey, it's okay, everything will be fine. I'm here." I said. She rubs her chest to calm her down.

"Come here. It's going to be okay." I gave her a hug and rubbed over her back.
"Tell me what happened." I said. She sat down on the bed. "Dad had been drinking as usual.. and when George got home he got mad because he was late. First..." She took a breath.

"It's okay." I said. "..First he hit him and then again and again and again... George tried to escape but he couldn't, Dad hit him in the face, he got a blood nose. Then he ran upstairs. Dad ran after him and when he was upstairs he pulled him down the stairs. George fell down and was badly injured. But Dad didn't stop, he beat him until he passed out. Then he went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer." I felt my heart sink.

I looked at George and kissed his head.
"It will be fine... everything will be fine." I said. She nodded.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Shouted a familiar voice. Lucy looked frightened at the door. We stayed quiet and then heard a banging on the door. Lucy covered her mouth and sat behind me. Her whole body was shaking.

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS THAT DISGUSTING SHIT THAT FUCK'S GEORGE?! WHERE IS HE?!" He yelled.

"Say nothing." I whispered. Lucy's breath began to pick up again.
She began to have an panic attack.
I took her hand. "Hey sweetie, there's nothing he can do, okay. Help is on the way, I am here and George is going to be okay. Don't panic." I said she nodded but tears fell from her face. "Count with me. 1.." She did nothing. "Lucy look at me. 1.." She joined in. "1.. 2... 3.... 4-"

"I'LL KILL YOU IF THAT BOY IS THERE!" He yelled. Lucy started shaking harder.
I took her hand. "5...6-"

"YOU CAN'T DEFEND HER, AND NOR THAT RAT THAT LAYED BY THE STAIRS! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE." I stood up. "Maybe not but I CAN TRY!" I shouted furious.

He knocked violently on the door. "LET ME IN!" He yelled. He kept knocking on the door. We heard a click and the door opened softly, I ran to the door and pushed it shut. "LET US GO!"
"THERE MY CHILDREN!"

I pushed against the door and held it back. Lucy broke on the door thinking this is her end. I closed my eyes and held the door as closed as I could.

"Police! Sir, step away from that door!" Said a voice. "What is going on?!" asked the father. "We've had a call, step away from that door." He said again.

We wait a few seconds. "Is there anyone in here?" Someone knocked on the door. "The police are here, everything is safe, if anyone is in here please unlock the door." I got up and opened the door. "Where is the victim?" He asked. "On the bed." I said. He signaled to the paramedic, they got in and set the bed, they put George on it while another woman went to Lucy.

"Sir can you tell who you are?" He asked. "I'm Clay Block, the victim's boyfriend. I called 911." He nodded. You can get into the Ambulance with the girl and your boyfriend." He said.

I thanked him. I stepped over to Lucy and took her hand. "It's okay, everything is okay." She nodded but wasn't calm yet. We wait a few minutes for her to stop panicking. Then she gave me a hug, I picked her up. come. We're going with George."

She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. We walked quietly out of the room. "Wait..." she sniffed. I set her down, she grabbed her favorite teddy bear and stepped back to me. I picked her up again and carried the 6 year old downstairs.

-

I was in the hospital on the edge of George's bed. He was wrapped in bandages over his body and head, a small tube ran from a bag of blood to his arm. Lucy was aspeel lying on another bed in the room. I wait quietly for George to wake up. I was on my phone. "Clay...?"

Asked a voice I looked up. I got up and sat on his bed. "George? George are you awake?" I asked. He doesn't answer for a while. I thought it was just my fantasy. I took my hand and gently stroked it back and forth. A few tears came to my face. "You don't deserve this." I said.
I covered my face with my other hand.

"Why are you crying? Where's Lucy?" He asked. I looked up again. George had his eyes open. "George... you- Are you okay, how are you feeling?" I asked. "Painful, God those stumps hurt." He said. I smiled. "Lucy is alright she is next to you." I said. He turned his head and looked at the sleeping girl.

"And where is-"

"Your father has been arrested. He has finally been sentenced to 10 years in prison." George started to cry. "For real?" He asked with a smile while tears streamed down. I nodded. He laughed. "God..." He muttered.

I leaned forward and kissed his head.
"I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said crying. I wiped his tears. "No one is going to hurt you anymore..."

He smiled. "Thank you..." I kissed his cheek and hugged him for a few minutes. "I thought I lost you." I said crying. "I'm not going anywhere without you." He said. I smiled with tears running down my cheek.

~~

Words: 1357