Chapter I.

Roy's POV.
I wake up next to my lover who's sleeping quietly whilst some news guy is on the television in front of our bed was jabbering about some random stuff until I heard something that made me exited for the next few hours.
'Since our gas prices are increasing and we possibly will not have enough gas for winter, there is a chance a blackout will occur later this day around 4 pm.' said the new reporter.
I nudge my partners shoulder to tell him the news.
'Baby , wake up. There's going to be a blackout soon! That means you wouldn't be able to cook properly your delish meals! Especially dinner!' I exclaimed whilst still trying to wake him up.
I saw his eyes open after proceeding to nudge his shoulder for the final time.
'Lord, let me sleep for a bit. I came back from work like..' he paused since he noticed the time '3:52 pm' . 'Ah , i've slept for a while now. Anyway, you mentioned something about some sort of blackout? Right?' he replied.
'Oh yeah, there's going to be a blackout soon, like around 4pm . You know what we could do , ' I looked at him with a smirk and he obviously got the message. After that, everything went black , only source of light was our phone flashlights.
'You ready?' I asked him and he nodded.
We started taking our clothes off and started to get ready.
'You wanna go with or without?' he asked ,
'Without,' I replied 'I want to start a family with you, I want to have your child.'
'Woah dude , is that even possible? Eh whatever, as long as you're happy'
He grabbed me and started shagging me,
it felt so good. His massive penis rubbing against my asshole, I couldn't stop myself from moaning. For some reason, I didn't want to moan too hard because it could probably disturb the neighbours if they're doing something, right? I felt him cum inside my tight asshole. It felt so good.🥺
After having hardcore sex , the power came back on. We put our clothes on and went to go cook tea .