CHAPTER III

PARTNERS POV
We rushed to the hospital and Roy is rushed into the emergency room.
I held his hand until the doctors told me to wait outside.
'Baby,  will I be okay?' he muttered
'You will, you will. Promise me, you will try your best. Okay?' I told him.
I go to the waiting room and wait for a while. Until a doctor told me to follow him.

Doctors POV
We rush the patient in , by the name of Roy, into the birth area I forgot what it was called, whilst another doctor gets the partner in. We prepare the patient and get it done and over with. I put my gloves on and get everything ready. His asshole widens, coated in womb juice, as his partner stares at his gaping hole watching the baby's head peek out slowly but surely. I slowly pull out the baby and clean off the womb juice. We do more doctor stuff I can't be asked to think about and give the baby to the proud mother or father, whatever that thing is. I have genuinely no hope for this child, it's got fucking blue hair and big ass eyes to the point you can rip them out. How are these people genuinely not embarrassed to go outside in public , the size difference and the looks.. Jesus, i'm not the one to judge someone for a looks and they do say opposites attract , but sometimes that rule doesn't apply. A human and an object..? Lord, I don't get paid enough for this. After my thoughts taking over and technically had my own emo montage , the ugly piss thing starts crying, how does that piss thing have a full on haircut ..
'Tony! Look! He's got your hair and eyes!' cried out that Roy chick.
'Oh my, he looks beautiful. He's got your nose, he should be called... piss guy..'
'Oi mate bloody give me a bottle of titty milk or you'll end up like that dead geezer over there.'