Chapter 3

We were searching high and low for ideas. We searched literally everywhere until...

we heard a faint scream coming from upstairs and someone shouting "MAFUYU!!"

I was worried. I had no idea what was going on!

"Mafuyu? What was that?" Ena said, trying to calm down for what was going on.

"Huh? You mean that shout?" I say while trembling with fear.

"Yes yes." Ena replies , "You need to check that out."

I agreed, I didn't know what risk I was putting myself into. Ena obviously wouldn't be able to go upstairs, considering she is in a wheelchair, unless if theres elevators here.

I walked up the stairs. All I then heard was silence. Silence...

"Mafuyu!!" I heard a squeal.

"MAFUYU!!" I heard it again. A high pitched voice cane from the room where the idols were, something was not right.

I checked. And I found something that would prove everything.

I saw a creature with brown-ginger hair with a mask in pitch black with one eye next to a number, 1. 1.

Then... I took a quick peak...

Minori...

Minori Hanasato was this creature.

She was holding onto Emu and Haruka & Shizuku were screaming and crying.

"MAFUYU!!" Emu shouts.

"Hold on!" I say.

I checked literally every draw and nook and cranny, all I found was pills. I decided to throw them at them. They ate them, nothing happened, but it was a good distraction.

I looked everywhere else, I was unable to see anything to help me. Until I saw the 59th drawer, it had a gun. A gun, thats right, a gun. I know, you may be thinking "Mafuyu, why not go die and kill yourself?" And the answer is, yes I do wanna die, but again, I can't let ANYONE else die here. So, I took out the gun, and it happened. I shot Minori...no, the creature. Blood leaked onto the floor. Turns out the creature was called 'Experiment 1' , maybe she was the first to turn into a creature here then...

"Mafuyu oh goodness!" Shizuku sobbed , both upset that Minori died but also glad I saved her.

However, Haruka was the opposite, she was in fucking tears.

"W-why did I let that happen!?" Haruka accused.

"Why? What happened?" I ask.

"I saw some random scientist say something to Minori or something, but I didn't hear much, then he gave her some medicine and it all went from there!"