■ Chapter 1

Akaza's POV:

I just got teleported in the infinity castle. This means one of the upper moons is dead!
I was saying this to myself while reminding of him, his colorfull, cold blooded eyes, his long beautiful blond hair, his face. The demon who makes the blood boil in my veins! The demon i hate with everything i have! Hoping he's dead..
Then i saw him. My fists started itching. I felt him holding me like we were friends. Friends! FRIENDS!!
I have to punch him or i'll go crazy, i cannot stand him anymore! Why can't he stop?!

Third person:

Douma put his arm over Akaza. "Akaza-dono~ long time no see! I missed you so so much~!" Douma could see the annoyed expresion on the pinkette's striped face, however that was his intention from the start. The blond loved annoying Akaza. But he didn't really want to harm him. He has seen how hard the shorter one tries improving.
After a short amount of time Douma felt his head flying apart from his body.
He already knew what hapened.
Akaza punched Douma's head off like he usually does.
Douma regenerated.

"Oh my~ Akaza-dono! Is it what i'm thinking or are your punches finally getting better?"

Akaza couldn't hold it in anymore, he wanted to go for the kill. Right after that, Kokushibou appeared.

"Muzan-sama is here. Behave.."

All the upper moons kneeled down

"Upper moon six Gyutaro and his sister are dead."

"Owh~ what a shame!"

"Did Muzan-sama give you permission to speak!?"

"SILENCE!"

The demon king's voice made them shiver

"I want both of you to go on a mission. Search for the blue spiderlily flower on the north side. I want you back in 3 days."

"Of course. Forgive us Muzan-sama."

You could see the horror on the striped demon's face after what he just heard

Akaza's POV:

H-HUH!?

Douma's POV:

Exactly what i wanted! I knew Lord Muzan would punish us with a mission! Just me and Akaza for three days~

Third person:

"Meeting over!" said the lord.
Douma got up and walked to Akaza.
"I guess we'll be together for three days, huh, Akaza-dono?
Akaza responded by trying to punch the demon. But just when he did that, someone held Akaza's arm, stopping him from harming the blond.
It was Kokushibou. The strongest upper moon.
"You should be nice to your superiors...Akaza.."
Those words cut deep into Akaza, reminding him that Douma is still stronger.
"It's ok Kokushibou-dono!~ Akaza couldn't really hurt me even if he tried to. He fought many times wanting to take our places, always failing, didn't he~ ?"
This pissed off the pink haired uppermoon. But he remained silent. He started believing he'll never surpass them.
"I swear that someday i'll take your place, Douma!
"Sure Akaza-dono, i can't wait!"

Douma's POV:

Heh~ These three days will be fun. I've got to show Akaza-dono who's the real uppermoon two~ ♡

Hii! I really hope you liked the first chapter of this. I wanted to say that english isn't my native language so sorry if there are any mistakes. Let me know what you think so far of the story ♡♡♡♡♡♡