■ Chapter 4

!¡SMUT WARNING!¡
i'm not very good at writing smutt so please deal with it =)

Third person:

"Y'know, you're very brave saying you'll take my place as uppermoon two Akaza-dono~ " Douma put his knee between Akaza's legs. He tried saying something but he couldn't move nor speak, Douma was all over him, pinning the shorter one to the wall, Akaza had an angry expression, getting ready to punch Douma, but this time the taller male actually dodged it.
" here's something that you don't know dear♡, letting you hit me and not dodging your punches is all to not make you look bad, Akaza-chan~ and should i remind you again? I am stronger than you, you disrespectfull demon~" he was getting on the weaker demon's nerves. Douma began tracing his fingers all over Akaza's cheek and his neck. The pinkette has never seen Douma like this, but he felt pleasure being scolded by the blond. He was helpless, getting redder and redder. Douma couldn't wait anymore and kissed Akaza with passion. Both demons moaned in the kiss as Akaza was holding tight on Douma's arm. The pinkette was enjoying it a lot, knowing what's going to happen next. Then the blond suddently stopped wich surprised the shorter demon. "W-What are you doing?" he asked.
"Mmmm~ Akaza-dono, i was thinking of continuing this, but-~.."
"B-But what?!" Akaza said, pleading Douma to continue
"But i don't think you deserve all this pleasure after disrespecting me, hmm~ ?"
"N-no, Douma please! Forgive me, i'll do anything!"
"You'd do anything you say?"
"Y-Yes please! Kiss me! choke me! fuck me! Pleasee!" Akaza was already going crazy, begging Douma for pleasure.
"If that's the case then..."
Douma began kissing Akaza again, this time with even more passion. Akaza let out muffled moans, meanwhile Douma put his free hand around the pinkette's striped neck beginning to squeeze it, choking him. Akaza actually had a pain kink and Douma knew about it, that's why he's doing this. Douma broke the kiss.
"Do you like that~ Akaza~"
Akaza began drooling and moaning.
Douma let go of Akaza and started licking and biting his neck while undressing the male, then undressing himself.
Akaza couldn't look away from Douma's hard cock. He began drooling over his length. The blond noticed it.
"Kneel down." Akaza didn't wait any longer and did what he said. Douma smiled and put his tip on the weaker demon's lips, watching his needy expression.
"Now Suck~" as soon as the male said it, Akaza started licking and sucking on the other's member. Douma was groaning and praising Akaza.
"Mmmh~ Don't you stop, you're so good, Akaza-dono~♡"
The blond held on the pinkette's hair while watching him from above.

Douma suddently stopped and removed his dick from Akaza's mouth, leaving a strand of saliva and precum.

They sat on the japanese style bed.
"Lean down, and spread your legs Akaza-dono~" The pink haired male did what he was told to, knowing what was coming. Akaza couldn't believe he's doing this with Douma, his enemy, pleading him for sex. However he just couldn't stop and loved the pleasure.
Douma didn't wait and shoved it in, making Akaza let out a loud moan. At first the blond was going slow. He didn't want to hurt his dear Akaza. After he got used to the feeling, Douma bagone getting faster and faster thrusting into Akaza merciless.
"Mmmmh D-Douma! Faster! I-I'm gonna cum!!
Just then, Douma stopped for one more time.
"N-No! Not again, Douma please!
"So tell me, Akaza-dono~ if you wanna keep going, will you ever disrespect me again?~"
"No! I swear!
"Good answer~"
Douma began fucking Akaza again until they both came.
They cleaned up, but Akaza didn't say a word to Douma then he ran to the second floor bedroom.
Douma felt a bit bad for what he did and he goes to Akaza's bedroom to talk to him.
He opens the door to see Akaza on the bed, faking his sleep.
"Leave, Douma! I don't want you in here.
"Akaza-dono~ i want to sleep with you "
"You already did, didn't you? Leave me alone already! Why can't you understand i don't want to be here with you, Douma?!
The blond's smile disappeared after what Akaza said and he left to his bedroom.

.

.

.

End of the chapter lol