My lemonade stand 

By: Shivanistories
I told my friend. " how are we gonna do it now? It's impossible now. If my friends car is broken, how are we going to do the store?" my friend, Pavi said "let's just give up", but I didn't want to give up so easily, but I didn't know what to do. (Tick,tock,tick,tock) The clock said as the hours  rowed by. The next day I woke up dreaming about lemons and strawberries. I went to breakfast and made some lemon cookies and strawberry sandwiches. As I ate I wondered how we could do the shopping and how my mom could agree on the lemonade stand. My mom kept repeating the same thing (yes,no,yes,no...). Whatever that means.

The next thing I knew, was that I woke up on a plane ✈️ munching on some lemon cookies 🍪. "Oh no" I said as I took my mom's phone. "It's too late" I continued. The clock ticked 7 pm. (Whose,whose!!!).  The calendar 📆 did as all the paper flew away. One paper even flew into my arms.

The date said (July 25 2022.) "What" I said as I fell down like a jenga tower. As I laid on the floor memories came into my mind giving me flashbacks. My mom said "Why are you on the floor Shivani". I said nothing like Zero from Holes 🕳️.

When I woke up the next morning.  The plane was finally over. I was in Dubai. We stayed in a hotel 🏨. Water 💦 poured on my face like rain 🌧️ from the sky 🌌. (Ring,ring,ring) went my iPad. I knew Pavi was calling me.

I was taking a shower 🚿,  until I heard the sound. I got dressed and called Pavi. I couldn't talk for long. I went to a restaurant where the food taste like a rotten egg. "Yuck" I said.

In the end we left on the plane. We were finally in India. There are met my demon cousin. She annoyed me all day long. That night I talked to Pavi.
In conclusion, I saw my mom online shopping. I thought maybe we could do the same thing. I close my eyes. When I woke up, I was at Pavi's house happy as ever. I told her I didn't want to give up. She said " Of course we won't give up until we achieve our goals". I said " but I thought you said to give up". She said " oh, that I was just joking." We both laughed together as happy as we could be.

The end!!!!!!!!!!