The Waitress

Armano Giovanni's POV

    As I enter the club with my men behind me, I get a lot of unwanted attention from the crowd  . I don't mind them because they just know am the owner of the club but don't know am the mafia leader in the whole of Italy.
No body really knows my secret , but they only know that the Italian mafia boss is so dangerous ...And indeed i am , people are like chameleons , they change colors and behaviours , i dont forgive but torture till death and they all know.Mercy and second chances are for the weak ...

         I enter the VIP area since i have a meeting with one of my business partners, he called me to discuss a deal about collaboration with the Mexican mafia. My business partner, Killian is a good friend of mine though in this world of mine, no one is really your friend but there is this similarity between me and him ..He is happy to see me because it has been along time , we last met in France when they attacked us and tried to kill my men and reveal my identity but they didnt get the chance ..
" Hey , Armano , long time Bossman , whats up ?" He says, " Am fine , just dealing with the small boy gangs who are causing trouble in my territory" i say , " Oh man i love what you have done with the club , it looks so good with the dim lights and the stripper sector in the VIP sector" He says " Oh you just happy about the strippers , pervert " hahahahha we all laugh..One of the blonde bottle girls tries to flirt with me but I set her straight by telling her to bring a bottle of whisky and we discuss business, a whisky bottle is bought and we take but today i dont feel like taking alot but am in need of strong black coffee..
     I tell my men and Killian that we go to any coffee shop that is opened .. We find a vintage cafe shop opened and we enter , later on as i am on my phone reading my emails because i rarely get time to read them since am ever busy with the clubs and the underground mafia business.. I hear a sweet calm voice ask my men and Killian what they want to order ,  i then look up , she looks at me too, she has these bright eyes with brown orbs and i am mesmirized, i have never been a racist or anything but i have never been captured by a brown skinned girl so she is the first. She stares at my blue eyes like she is captured in them and i smirk, and when i do she comes back to her sense and asks me what i want , i tell her " Black coffee without sugar" she notes down and smiles while looking down , i am used of women giving me signals where ever i go but this is different she looks so innocent and didnt try to give me those seductive looks , i let my thoughts of her fly away... We continue to discuss business with Killian...
      As its time to leave the cafe , i give her the money and she goes to bring the change which am not interested in because am so wealthy so i move out , This girl comes and gives me money and i tell her to keep the change but she insists and says it too much for a tip ... she hands me the money. I feel angry but suprised about her refusal of the small tip she called big , as am lost in my thoughts she moves back to the cafe ...
She has a nice body petit structure which appreciate and i enter my  black Audi A6 and drive off to my building... but the waitress is still on my mind, her eyes and soft voice... i wonder why because my mind is not captivated my most women  but her ...

Thanks for reading this chapter my humble readers, if there is anything you need me to edit or explain please write it in the comment section.. Love you all, comment, like and give my chapters a star .. Hope you enjoyed our Underboss Armano's PoV.