Roblox Date with Tommy

You sipped your PRIME energy drink you had bought this morning, as you felt the sweat slowly dripping from your forehead

You sipped your PRIME energy drink you had bought this morning, as you felt the sweat slowly dripping from your forehead. Your fingers tended up over your Xbox controller, as you shouted into the mic. You were playing a Roblox scavenger hunt with your boyfriend, Tommy Innit. He was winning, making you absolutely furious. You could hear him laughing over the discord call, to irritate you. The game was over, he had won before you could take another breath. "Yessssssss Mate!" Tommy screamed into his microphone, slurring and insulting you as well. The fans were going to love this video, ugh.

Sometimes you wished you had joined any other youtuber gang, Tommy was infuriating. You glanced over towards your bedroom wall, your posters of George Memulous making you wish you were in the Eboys instead at that moment, watching Garfield with the man himself and taking shots instead of drinking your PRIME drink.

You left the discord call, letting Tommy finish his video. You opened your phone, going onto YouTube. "EBOYS ISLAND RECRUITING SIGMAS NOW" a new eboys video was called. You opened your mouth in shock, rushing straight onto the website to apply for a VISA for Eboys island. This was your dream, your aspiration not the youtuber.

You waited a few days, agonisingly waiting for a reply from the Eboys.

It was the evening of the next week, you were sitting on a call with your boyfriend, Tommy. He was ranting about how he got into another fight with KSI. You didn't understand how they couldn't just get along. You were the daughter of KSI and Logan Paul, but you were cast astray when you admitted you didn't want to do wrestling, your dream was to become a minecraft youtuber instead. Your brother, Matt Donovan, still lived with your parents as he was so perfect, ugh. Your family was the Salvatore family, one of the most well known family channels on YouTube. Your full name was (Y/n) Davide Cameron Raven Maggie Darkness Dementia Churchill Everdeen Lana Salvatore, but everyone just called you (Y/n), except Tommy who called you his "(Y/n) Kitten Innit".

"No seriously, I said to JJ that I wouldn't ever speak to him again!" Tommy shouted, emphasising every syllable as he does. He was so sexy and he had lots of money and his apartment in Brighton was so massive and luxurious and he let you have loads of free merch. There were so many things you loved about Tommy, except one thing. He wasn't George Memeulous. You sighed, knowing you would never get to meet the love of your life.

You got a notification, making your heart skip a beat. "WillNE approved your VISA." It read. "HOLYYYYYY SHIIIITTTT" you shouted.

"WHAT???" Tommy shouted back.

"My VISA to join Eboys island just got approved!!!" You shouted, feeling your insides tightening up. You glared over at your Memeulous shrine, your heart skipping several beats.

"WHAT? But babe you can't just join the Eboys?!!! I HATE that George memeullslslsoso bloke!!" Tommy raged with anger. You left the discord call, after breaking up with Tommy to pursue your dream. You packed your bags with all the Eboys merch you owned and a couple cans of PRIME. You packed your framed photo of George that you loved, and put your headphones in, listening to Slow Down by James Marriot. You left your house, never looking back.

 You left your house, never looking back