Paul Breach No.1 fan

The next morning, you awoke to the sun rising through the window, with slow down being blasted in the distance, rubbing your eyes before you picked up your phone.

'67 missed calls from Tommy😡💔🚫❌🚷' your top notification read.

Ughhrrrrr ffs tommy 🙄 why can't he just leave you alone.

You slammed your phone down, getting up to go to the kitchen. You turned on the radio, listening to the only thing that ever played- The Eboys Podcast.

"Todaee lads weeey are goin to talk aboot a new competition we av goin!!" WillNe said, catching your attention.

"Todaee we want yous to sign up to be George's Bird, es' been hate messaged by a very unpopular nasty smelly YouTuber called Tommyinnit calling him a right stupid loner with no birds who sits at home watching Garfield on a loop. So we're tryna see how many birdies george can get in his crib to shack up with." WillNE continued. You heard Mr memeulous cackle in the background, smacking his desk.

You fell over, banging your head on the floor, scraping your knees and grasping to get back up in utter shock.

This was your time to shine.

Everyone was laughing, and you were sprinting to your phone to sign up, throwing everything everywhere to find where you had put it.

"I guess you could say George is very memetastic with the women!!!!" James shouted down his mic whilst laughing hysterically, making the most god awful joke yet again.

Everyone stopped, silence falling upon the radio in utter cringe at James' joke. You stood very still, trying not to be consumed with cringe. fucking hell.

You opened the eboys website up on your phone, opening the application to be George's bird. It looked a bit like tinder mixed with the Roblox website.

You signed yourself up, filling In your details. It was a bit like love island, but eboys island instead. You knew George would never pick you over the other 8 billion people in the world 💔but it was worth every try.

You waited a few days, staring at your phone all day and all night, not eating , drinking, not even any peepee poopoo time either. You were so exhausted waiting , refreshing your email over and over again. You hoped they would see your email and know you were the one. 'paulbreachlover@gmailcom'

"DING" Your phone went, you literally jumped so high you hit your head on the ceiling.

"Reply from Eboys Application" the email read.

OH MY GODODOFNDMFPFLFOFO !!!

"We are pleased to inform you that you have been chosen lad to be George's Bird!!! You have the drama and the backstory and we just lowkey wanna backstab Tommy for when he stole George's Rolex and Alex' lego and chased George with a knife!!!"

You started screaming so loud the whole of eboys Island shook , almost causing a tornado and tsunami to travel over to London and drown everyone.

It gave you details of where to meet the eboys !!!! '69 Birmingham Street, SI3MA , Eboys Island' the address read.

You fully glammed up and yassified yourself for George, making yourself look irresistible and then headed off to the address. You hopped onto your e scooter and whizzed off to 69 Birmingham street.

When you reached there, you went inside and checked into reception. There was bare birds lining up all the way down the street.

They had obviously decided that WillNE was going to sit at reception and check everyone in as he was probably the most normal, straight man there.

You noticed the James Marriot....picking up rubbish.....
They had obviously given him the cleaner job for the event as he was not allowed anywhere near any of the women. To be fair he would only try and rizz them up with his awful jokes and  they would all end up picking James instead of George.

You wondered where Alex was.

You checked in, sitting in the waiting room. It was a big ass mansion that the eboys obviously lived in and it had made videos in. The waiting room was like massive as hell and had lots of chairs. There was food and drinks but it was all dodgy lemon drink, PRIME and lasagne....

"Y/n" Alex walked in and said, after literally forever. He was obviously transporting these women all the way up the massive staircases to George's shack.

You felt fear.

You got up and followed Alex upstairs. There were weird dodgy pictures of Garfield all over the walls and  a signed copy of Alvin and the chipmunks framed on the wall, obviously signed by Alvin himself.

Alex was pretty sexy but you knew your heart was set on George. To be fair, Alex was dating George Clarkeyyy. You thought maybe they were having a secret affair with sexy Scottish youtuber Lewis Buchan aka the pronouns guy.

Alex took you up to a well massive door. He opened it, letting you go inside. "Just go down until you see the Paul Breach wall art." Alex said. Wtf.

Everything was literally gold inside with massive Garfield fan art literally all over the walls. You walked through a sort of long corridor thing until you reached a wall that was literally covered in massive pictures of Paul Breach. You were certain that it must've been Alex's idea.

You opened the door that was near it, going inside. Oh. My. God.

George was sat at a silly Garfield desk that had Garfields legs as table legs and garfields face as the table design. He was also sat on a chair- you guessed it- Garfield themed.

"Ey up." George said, in his silly lustful southern way.

"Omg haiiiii!" You said, nervous asf.

"Take a seat woman." George said.

You sat down in the oddly shaped chair. It was a weird shape and had a British flag design on it. It had a sticker on it that said "Vote Conservative" on it. Best political party tbh. You couldn't resist a Tory.

"So you're Tommyinnits ex right?" George asked.

"Yes I broke up with him, he's so smelly and beta and his videos suck." You said.

George laughed, smacking the desk.

"He literally chased me with a knife and stole my Rolex and stole Alex's Lego!" George said in utter rage and sigma.

"I know I was dating him when he did that, I was disgusted. I think he did it cause I had lots of posters of you on my wall he didn't like that." You confessed. George looked shocked.

"You should make a video where you invade the Dream SMP." You said. George clearly liked the idea of that.

"You seem like the perfect bird tbh, but I have one question ." George said.

"Yes..?" You said, scared.

"Are you okay with this being a three way relationship?" You got scared. He either means Alex or some other bird.....

He pulled out a cardboard cut out of Matthew Beem from under the desk.

"Me, you, Matthew Beem." George said.

"Only if I'm allowed to see Mr Beast too." You flirted. George threw Matthew Beem across the room in laughter.

"That sounds reasonable to me." George said, sternly.

"Ok you can be my bird tbh I wanna get my revenge on Tommy." George said.

Oh MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!

A four way relationship with George Memeulous, Matthew Beem and Mr beast!! Dear God what could be better in life.