Chapter two - A familiar face

The soul opened his eyes, his vision blurry as bubbles of air occasionally floated above him before disappearing as he exhaled. The lights were on again and this time there was actually someone in the room, though he couldn't see very well making it hard to know who or what they were. He placed his hands on the thick glass keeping him captive, squinting while slightly glaring at the tall figure outside, it didn't take long before the figure noticed and walked up to the glass, he had appeared to be carrying something thin in his arms while using a...pen? Yeah, he was using a pen too. The figure started speaking while looking at the soul who just blinked with an 'im-done-with-your-shit' sort of look, the tall figure just chuckled before going over to one of the computers near the souls container.

The soul watched the whole time, curious but also weary of how dangerous the man could be, before he woke up he had heard two unfamiliar voices begging him not to trust anyone, ESPECIALLY if they look like [̷̧̞̖̯̣̘̭̼̹̊̽!Ìñ£ðrmå†ïðñ rêÐ墆êС ̸̝̺͙͈͉͙͉̟͌̋̂̈́͑̌͛͋̆̚]̴̛̬̱̬̺͈̼̔͛͂̆̈́́̑͠.

The water like substance that filled the tank slowly left through some drain holes in the bottom, while that happened the soul panicked and flailed his arms around trying not to fall over as his feet touched the ground but failed and ended up leaned against the glass while slightly shaking in cold confusion, at least he could see clearly now. The tall man came over after pressing a button on his keyboard with a towel and some hospital gown looking clothing while the tube went up and into the ceiling, the soul sat on the pedestal slowly backing away which prompted the man to turn him blue with his magic, "hngk-!" The small skeleton gasped while being held in place, the man was talking to him but that didnt matter right now, the soul just wanted to leave and be as far away from him as possible.

The tall man wrapped the skeleton in a towel and started wiping him off and making sure he was completely dry before clothing him and taking him to a cell, blue magic on his soul the entire time. After being put in the cell, the soul ran to the furthest corner and stood on defense incase the man tried anything, he didn't, he just stared at the soul who glared at him, wanting to be left alone. The soul kept glaring when suddenly he felt a surge of energy flowing through him again as his eye sockets had a red glow in them for a few seconds, the man looked intrigued before walking off to wherever and leaving the small skeleton alone, he knows he felt like he wanted to be alone earlier but...but now he felt kinda sad and abit too lonely, the soul didn't like it.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi cross napping on top of a chibi sans.

The small skeleton shivered, he felt cold and as if there was a light draft of wind flowing through out the room, even though there wasn't one and he had no nerves and skin to feel such a thing. Curling up into the corner while bringing his legs up to his chin, he spaced out, trying to distract himself from the cold feeling. He doesnt know how long he spaced out but the tall man with the lab coat came back and turned him blue again before taking him somewhere, once they entered the room, the smaller skeleton was strapped down on a large chair, he tried squirming to get out but nothing worked, the man was speaking again and grabbed some metalic plate with the letters 'w.d.g 3-C' on it and a power drill, the loud noise it made had scared the soul prompting him to start squirming more, trying to escape his fate, but sadly, he wasn't able to.

After who knows how long of the soul crying and biting his tongue to keep from screaming, it was done, there was now a metal plate attached to his right AND left hand, in the middle of the process the man decided why not use two of them. Purple blood started spilling from his mouth with slight magic added to it, he bit too hard on it while the second one was being done but the small skeleton didnt care, he knew that what was happening was wrong and just wanted it over with so he could go back to the cell. Though it seemed like the bite did abit of damage since the blood was now pouring into his gown and down his chin, the tall man went and cleaned him up before healing the smaller, he was about ready to pass out after that amount of pain, it hadn't been like anything he's ever experienced. At least...not in this life. The man picked him up and took him back to the cell again, the soul was slowly blacking out from the loss of blood but he was happy about it, he wouldn't have to be awake to deal with the lab coated asshole much longer.

Maybe he'd even be able to visit those nice skeletons again, his eyes fully closed as he passed out, going limp and relaxing his body, he didnt even get to see the man walk past his cell.

The small skeleton woke up again with a small headache, he didn't get to visit the nice skeletons this time which sort of bummed him out but oh well, maybe next time. He sat up and held his head before wincing as his hands still hurt pretty bad from what happened yesterday, he looked around noticing he wasn't in the same cell from the other day, he only now realised this because there were two other skeletons laying near a slab connected to the wall. Then they started to wake up which made the soul panic and scrambled back into the corner as far as he could, as soon as the other two spotted him they were also on guard but the taller of the two looked more curious then cautious, he slowly got up, not wanting to scare the other before sitting down a few feet away from him, the shorter one quickly joined his brother, not wanting him to get hurt in some way. Now they were all just staring at each other. It was extremely awkward. [San: Somebody please get the refrence, it's from a song. I'll give u a hint tho, FNAF]. The silence was LOUD and the tallest skeleton could take it anymore so he decided to speak.

"Hello? Can you understand me? Can you speak?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head while he checked the smaller out, he looked almost exactly like his brother. The smaller just blinked at them before looking to the ground, the other two chatted with each other and occasionally asked the new skeleton questions that didn't get answered, eventually the tall lab coat man came back and took the other two skeletons, leaving the newer in the corner, they usually came back with cracks, abit of dust on them and abit of blood, which worried him but they told him they would be fine, he didn't believe them though, he knew they were lying, the amount of pain they were in, the suffering they had to go through, no one should have to go through it, no one.

This became sort of like a daily routine for them with the exception of the newer going out of them cell sometimes for physical and mental tests, nothing bad yet. Just giving him lessons on stuff like defence and attacking, they found out he was great with things that could act like swords since when he was being tested they used long paper towel rolls. He couldn't use magic too well though which the tall guy told him was a problem, they practiced and practiced and practiced but nothing changed the fact that he wasn't any good with magic like the other two, today was a normal day of the three small skeletons chilling in their containment cell. Drawing, playing with a rubix cube, or sleeping.

All three had something to do to keep them 'entertained' as the lab coat man says, it was pretty silent except for the sound of crayon on paper and the rubix cube being turned, the soul had been In his usual corner napping while 1-S layed on top of him and drawed whatever came to mind, they got close enough to be comfortable with physical contact from the older skeletons, she sleeping skeleton had been dreaming again, he was playing with someone new this time, a skeleton dressed in purple and black who kept calling him strange words but he didnt mind, they got along really well and became friends even. The small skeleton wished things could stay like this but he knew he couldn't have nice things.

Not with the lab coat man still alive...

__________________________________________________________________

Fuck proof reading this bruh, I'm tired, I spent all day doin this for yall so imma head to sleep for now

1623 words😎

I'm just glad I did this before the weekend and got writers block again 😭

Next chapter comes with a picture of the 3 skeles kiddos so be prepared, also- I'm just adding cross to the panels- I ont got motivation to be drawinga whole ass background and 3 skeletons

Das too much bruh- anywho, I'm exhausted and need sleep so cya later dudes, bros, and respectable giga Chad's 👹

*Fresh poof!*