how it started

here you and your siblings were at an airport waiting for the next airplane to Tokyo Japan. your parents basically made up their minds about moving there to live in your desisted grandmother's house. 

"Bro, I got no Wi-Fi!" "fr" "mc Donalds Wi-Fi is better than this shit" you and your siblings complained. "Flight to Tokyo Japan well now start boarding" said a voice on the speaker. "let's go kids," said mom. 

after boarding and placing all the carry Ons under the seats the airplane finally took off.  your brother Chiharu who was 23 was currently using your shoulder as a pillow fell asleep. Haku who was your younger brother, 14, was on his phone playing subway suffers since it uses no Wi-Fi. 

your mother and father were in the row behind you guys. 'Omfg I am bored, and it's only been 5 minutes' you thought. after a while of doing absolutely nothing you fell asleep for the rest of the flight to Japan. 

"BRO WAKE YOUR ASSES UP!" said Haku. you woke up and saw people getting off the airplane. you shook Chiharu awake and you three got the bags and got off the plane. "I am still tired" yawned Chiharu. 

"you guys are lucky you slept he whole flight here" said Haku as he also yawned. "Yeah, yeah my fucking back hurts now" you complained. Chiharu and Haku just sighed and walked Infront of you. 

'I swear to god these dudes are annoying still love them though' you thought. after grabbing the suitcases from baggage claim you guys got an Ober to grandma's old house. Haku fell asleep on the way there and was resting his head on the car door.  

you and Chiharu had a plan all put together or should I saw prank. once you guys arrived at the estate you noticed it looked a little similar to Manjiro Sano's household but that would be imposable since he wasn't real... right?   

Chiharu and you snickered and opened the car door that Haku was still resting his head on. Haku ended up falling on the floor and I mean hard to where you heard a loud ass thump. "Holy shit run!" said Chiharu. 

Haku got up and started chasing you two around the car while your parents face palmed and took out the Sult cases. "STOP RUNNING AROUND YOU THREE YOUR NOT KIDS ANYMORE!" said your father who was pissed. 

"sorry" you three apologized. the car drove off and here you 5 were taking in the gorgeous estate. "I can't believe were going to live here for now on!" you said. "For real I want to know if they Wi-Fi too" "same!" said your siblings, 

your parents sighed and walking into the estate and went straight to where the master bedroom was. "Dang, they left us alone" you said. "Who cases I call debs on the biggest room!" said Chiharu. 

"Then I call debs on the second biggest room!" said Haku. "Man, yall bitches for real" you said. Chiharu and Haku ignored you and ran straight to their rooms. you sighed and went to look around to try and fine a good room to calm as your own. 

you saw there was a garage and went in. there was an old motorcycle with spare parts. 'Must have been my grandfathers from when he was little' you thought. you placed your stuff on the floor next to the door and went over to the motorcycle.

"Poor thing hasn't been used in a while" you mumbled as you touched the motorcycle. you saw the parts that were scatted around the garage were motorcycle parts. 'Time to put my skills to work!' you thought. 

 you turned on the lights of the garage and took off your sweater revealing your sports bra you had on since you were too lazy to put a shirt on. you stretched your arms and legs and went to go look for the parts needed to repair the bike. 

'I feel like Mikey or shinichiro. fixing a bike amazing!' you thought. you finally found the right parts and some spray paint while you were looking for the parts. the spray paint was black at that it fit perfectly with the helmet that was there. 

there were also some gold/yellow wheels under a pile of old car wheels. they fit the motorcycle perfectly like they were made for it. after a while of disassembling the motorcycle, you heard your mother call for you.

"Dang, I didn't even get to choose my room!" you mumbled. you sighed and cleaned your hands with an old rage that wasn't dirty surprisingly. you decided to leave your stuff there because you would come back later and continue to work on the bike anyways.

you went to the dinner table and saw there were pillows on the floor and your dad was sitting on one. you and you siblings were just standing there looking confused asf. "Sit down this is how you guys well eat dinner, breakfast, and lunch from now on." said your father. 

you and your siblings sat down, and your mother brought over the food. after eating your mother and father started talking about sending you and Haku to school. Chiharu had already made a business here in Japan his best friend, Shinji, which was your cousin kept in business while Chiharu was in America.  

the shop was a motorcycle shop he had the idea after reading Tokyo revengers which means he had the idea for 2 years. and your cousin made it come true a year ago. you also know how to fix motorcycles since your grandfather taught you when you were 5 which was 10 years ago when he died of cancer. 

no one knew he had cancer he was keeping it a secret because he wanted to see his granddaughter grow up with your siblings. after a while the talk about your room came into the talk. 

"So, y/n where is your room?" asked your father. "I didn't choose yet since I was in the garage all day" you said while looking away. "I see you already found the motorcycle since you found it you can keep it if you can fix it," said your mother. 

your eyes lit up with excitement and your mother chuckled at that. "Thanks mom love you!" you said. Chiharu and Haku weren't complaining since they could always buy one for themselves but chose not to. "Also, since you like to be in the garage, we could make it your room," said your father. 

"Sure, I don't mind I well just need a bed and everything" you said. your mother and father agreed to making the garage your room and decided to go shopping for furniture the next morning. you made your way back to the garage and went back to fixing the motorcycle.