2

It was yet another normal day for jeongin. He woke up early, brushed his teeth,took a bath, changed his clothes, ate his breakfast and now he was on his way to his school.

He had his earphones on and he was listing to 'strawberries and cigarettes'. It was his favourite song.

As he was walking he saw hyunjin. He smiled and as he was about to call him and new face of a girl, smiling at hyunjin as hyunjin smiled back at her.

Jeongin could feel a slight pain in his heart. His smile vanished. He watched as hyunjin and that girl started walking with eachother while talking.

"Maybe they're just friends" he said to himself as he tried to put on a smile as he walked inside the school. There he saw seungmin waiting for him. "He's not here..."

Seungmin waved at him as jeongin waved back. "You were 5 minutes late" seungmin said. "I was? Sorry.." jeongin apologized. "Where's hyunjin hyung?"

Seungmin sighed "he came here 5 minutes ago and he was with a girl, he told me that he has some important work with her so he'll leave quickly" "why her?" He thought

Jeongin nodded. "Let's go now or we'll be late" seungmin said as they both went to their class.

Jeongin and seungmin waited for hyunjin to return to the class but he never returned. "What if something happened to him?" Jeongin asked being worried. "Don't worry, I'm sure he's fine" "i hope so..."

It was lunch time and hyunjin still hadn't returned. Jeongin and seungmin sat in their regular seat. Finally after some time hyunjin came but again....with that girl

"Hey guys!" He smiled "where were you? Innie has been worrying so much, he couldn't even focus on class!" Seungmin said. "I'm so sorry innie" hyunjin apologized

Jeongin just nodded. "And who is she?" Seungmin asked. "Oh right! She's lee ryujin, before 5 grade, when i met you, she used to be my friend but after i transferred school i lost contact with her" hyunjin explained

"Maybe I'm thinking too much" jeongin thought. He smiled, "hii ryujin, I'm yang jeongin but these two idiots call me innie" ryujin laughed. "Hello, as you now know I'm lee ryujin, nice to mee you"

Jeongin signalled seungmin to introduce himself. Seungmin sighed, "I'm kim seungmin"

"Okay so as you already know eachother, I'm sure ryujin can have lunch here from now on right?" Hyunjin asked. "Sure..."

That was the biggest mistake jeongin had ever done and jeongin knew it himself but now, he could do nothing as there's no turning back.

-

Forgive me if there's any
Mistakes