4

"innie?" Seungmin searched for jeongin through the bathroom stalls. There he found a door which was locked. "Innie is that you?" Seungmin asked, he didn't get any response but just as he was abot to walk away he beard soft sobbing sounds

"Innie please open the door for me" seungmin requested. After few more minutes of silence he heard the door being opened. He hurriedly went inside to see a heart breaking sight infront of him

Jeongin was sitting in the ground, hugging his knees as he cried. His eyes were red from crying. Seungmin hugged jeongin and patted his head trying to calm him down.

"Shh take deep breaths and try to calm down" jeongin did as he was told. "Now tell me innie, why didn't you tell hyunjin about how you feel?"

"I-i was gonna tell him today but i guess....luck wasn't with me" jeongin said sadly. "When are you planning to tell him?" Seungmin asked

"Probably never..." "Jeongin you can't keep on hurting yourself for other's happiness" seungmin sighed. "Hyung, I'm fine and i knew he didn't like me anyways, and i could do anything for his happiness....even if it means that I'll have to sacrifice my own"

Jeongin was do deep in love with hyunjin there is nothing seungmin can do. "Jeongin please think about it again"

-

After what happened in the bathroom jeongin washed his face so that it wouldn't look like he had cried.

When he reached his classroom he saw hyunjin was busy flirting with ryujin who was blushing. Jeongin sighed as he put on a fake smile and went to them.

Seungmin could only watch jeongin with sad eyes

They quickly noticed jeongin. "Hey innie what took you so much time?" Hyunjin asked. "Don't worry, it's nothing" hyunjin looked at him with worried expression "i hope so" "what are you hiding innie?"

-

It had been 2 weeks now. Jeongin kept on hiding how hurt he was and kept on smiling infront of hyunjin. Hyunjin did sense something was wrong but never said anything.

Seungmin has been convincing jeongin to just confess about his feelings so that he would be less hurt. But no, jeongin being stubborn self thinks that it's best for him to not say anything and just except his fate. He didn't want it took affect their friendship.

-

1 week ago

"Innie!" Hyunjin called

"Yes hyung?"

"You know you have a football match right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...i just wanted to wish you luck!"

Jeongin just chuckled. "Out of nowhere?"

"I----i just felt like it" hyunjin showed a small smile

"Well why thank you!" Hyunjin nodded his head

-

4 days ago

Jeongin suddenly stopped coming to school. No one knew why. Hyunjin was also super worried about him. Even if jeongin did come he would just stay there for 3-4 periods and then he would have to go urgently.

Everyone was super confused.

"Min do you know why jeongin has been absent so much? I mean he was never absent before" hyunjin asked jeongin

"I don't know, he never told me anything about being absent" he lied. He lied because jeongin did tell seungmin but he also told seungmin to not tell anyone especially hyunjin about it

"Well that's fine but if you get any updates you have to tell me, alright?" Seungmin just nodded. "It's better for you to not know about it hyunjin"

-

2 days before

Today jeongin finally came as it was his football match and he could not, not attend it. Even tho he was busy he had to make sure that his school won. So be came

Just as he entered the class he was met with hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled at him after seeing him. "Innie-ah you finally decided to come!" Jeongin felt a sharp pain in his heart but ignored it. Instead he smiled to hide his pain. "Yeah i was kinda busy and i couldn't miss this match"

"Well it's good that you came... And you have missed a lot of things in class too"

"Oh have i?"

"Yup but don't worry you can always take my notes" hyunjin happily said.

"Thanks hyung"

Just then ryujin entered the class. "Hi babe" ryujin hugged hyunjin and gave a quick kiss on his lips,hyunjin doing the same.

Jeongin felt like crying, but he could not. "As long as you're happy"

"Oh jeongin! It is nice to see you again" ryujin said as she smiled sweetly at him. Which he forced and returned.

"Uh- I'll get going then hyung, i have to warm up before the match" jeongin excused himself. "Okay then innie, good luck!" "Good luck jeongin, fighting!" Jeongin nodded as he went to the lockers of the players

"Focus on the game now jeongin"

Soon enough the game had finally begun. There were students from different schools who had come to support their team. Hyunjin, ryujin and seungmin were also their to watch and support their school's team and well.. jeongin too.

Their team already had 3 points while the other had 1. During the match jeongin made an eye Contact with hyunjin as his heart skipped a beat. But he quickly focused on the game.

After hours of playing the match finally came to an end and jeongin's team won but jeongin had to go urgently so he was unable to celebrate his own victory.

-

After that jeongin completely stopped coming to school. Everyone was wondering where he had gone. Jeongin had not contacted hyunjin. One day hyunjin decided to visit jeongin's house

"Oh hyunjin hyung!" Jeongin's younger brother jungwon opened the door

"Hi jungwon, i was hoping to meet jeongin"

"Sorry hyung but jeongin hyung has gone outside of the city for some work" hyunjin just sighed but smiled nonetheless

"That's fine, thank you, i shall go now"

That's how he ended up returning to his home. Why didn't jeongin inform him?

-

A/n: hi guys
This book is coming to an end already!
Because...i wanted this book to be short. This book was originally meant to be like 20 chapters long but since i already have a new book idea in my mind i made it (extra) short lol.
But even tho it's short the chapters are long.
Also excuse me if there's any mistakes