Chapter five

Sapp

I glanced into the living room making sure my sister was out cold. Then I turned to Sidney. "Now, I'm sure you want a motive," I said. She didn't answer, she just glared at me. I smirked, "your mother fucked my father, which is why my parents broke up," I told her.

"Now, my father wasn't a saint by any means, but he kept my family whole till your mother seduced him. I didn't get to kill her. But, I will kill you. Especially since you are just like her," I said. She glared at me and spit on me. "You don't know shit you psychotic bitch," she spat.

I chuckled, wiping the spit off my face before stabbing her in the shoulder. She screamed. "It's the quiet psychos you gotta watch out for. We watch and observe. I've been around. I've seen you making out with that football jock. What was his name? Oh right, Jason. I heard from Yn that you tried to flirt with Randy after a fight with Billy," I told her.

"Oh speaking of Jason, I got a surprise for you, Billy," I smirked. I went to the pantry and grabbed a tied up and gagged Jason out. "You can kill him, but I want this bitch," I said pointing at Sid with my knife. To my surprise Billy agreed. "As long as you kill her," he said.

"You'll never get away with this," Sidney said. I couldn't help it. I laughed. I knew I probably sounded insane, but I didn't care. "Oh, poor Sid, we got it all planned out," I said, as Stu dragged her father out of the other pantry.

He held the voice modulator to his mouth, "guess we won't be needing this anymore," he said, dropping it in Neil's pocket. "Oh and that crazy laugh was hot, babe," he told me. I smiled, "thanks, babe, love you," I said.

Stu

"I love you too," I told her. "Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?" Billy asked. "We killed your mother a year ago today. What if your father snapped on her anniversary and he goes on a killing spree," He said. "kills everyone but Yn, Sapp, Stu, Randy, and I." He explained. "I thought of that." I smirked. "We are left for dead," I said. "He kills you then shoots himself in the head," I finished.

I walked over to Billy, knife in hand. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded before stabbing me a couple of times. "Fuck that hurt!" I yelled. I gripped the knife. "My turn," I said, then stabbed him three times. "You psychos have seen too many movies!" Sid yelled.

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy yelled then turned to Sapp, knife in hand. I tensed and looked away as he stabbed her.

"Now it's your turn," Sapp said before stabbing Sidney several times. While I shot her father We heard police sirens in the distance. We wiped off our fingerprints and planted the knives and the gun on Sidney and Niel. "I can't believe we pulled that off," I smirked and pulled Sapp into a kiss. "Ugh really guys in front of me?" Billy said.

I chuckled, "you're just jealous," I said. He rolled his eyes, "hardly," he said, leaning against the kitchen cabinets. I sat down with Sapp. "Damn, man, I think you went too deep. I'm feeling a little woozy here," I said. Sapp looked at me concerned. "Are you ok?" I nodded, "I'm fine, babe, promise," I told her.

Billy

I enjoyed killing Jason, a quick slit to the throat and he was dead. But dammit, stabbing each other was a bad idea. I watched with satisfaction as Sapp killed sidney. We all sat down. Stu kissed Sapp and I gagged. "Ugh really, guys in front of me?" I said. "You're just jealous," Stu said. I rolled my eyes, "hardly." The police and medics got there taking us to the hospital.

Yn

I woke up in the hospital with a groan. I saw Randy beside me with a bandage on his collarbone. Wait, hospital?! "What happened?" I said waking him up. "You passed out drunk and then Niel attacked everyone," he told me, kissing my head.

My eyes widened, "Sapp. is she ok?!" I asked. "Hey, hey, calm down, yes Sapp is ok. Only Billy, Stu, me, you and Sapp survived. They have a few stab wounds and the fucker shot me," he told me. I gently hugged him, "I'm glad you're ok I guess it's all over then?" I asked. Laying my head on his chest.

"Yes and, Yn, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, "I would be honored to be your girlfriend," I told him. And kissed him. He kissed back. I was happy and  relieved, but something didn't seem right.