Chapter Seven

Sapp

The party was boring and I was getting really pissed at them trying to recruit me. Thankfully Stu rescued me, "shall we dance?" He asked. I smiled and nodded walking off with him "thanks for the save," I chuckled. "Anytime. We don't need you going psycho at a party," he chuckled quietly.

I snorted, "like we haven't done it before," I smirked. He smirked back and kissed me. "Let's go somewhere private," I whispered. But before we could, the police sirens went off. "Y'all something happened at the omega house let's go!" Louise said. I frowned knowing what it was.

"Go get your coat and let's go home," I heard Randy tell Yn. I went with her. The phone rang. "Yn don't.." I said. But she picked it up anyway. I put my hand on my thigh where I kept my knife at, it was strapped to me.

Yn

I knew I should have listened to Sapp but my curiosity got the better of me and I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said. I was scared. "Hello, Yn," The voice said. I could practically hear their smirk. "What do you want?" I said. "You. It's showtime!" He or she said with a laugh. "Oh and, Yn, how well do you actually know your dear sister? Boyfriend and friends?" they laughed. "Fuck you!, show yourself you fucking coward!" I said.

"With pleasure!" The killer said behind us. "RANDY!" I screamed as the killer attacked. He had locked the door. Sapp grabbed my hand and we ran. We made it out the back door, Randy ran up to us. "He's inside," I cried. Randy ran back in. We heard a bang and Randy yelled out in pain. Dewey ran in. I stood there horrified that it was happening again. Luckily Randy only had a cut on his arm.

Later at the hospital

I sat there deep in thought. Mickey sat down next to me. "You alright?" He asked. "No, not even close he could have died," I said, tears falling. "Why did he go back in that house anyway?" Mickey asked. I frowned, he had a point.  Then I remembered what the killer said. Surely Randy wasn't part of this right?

Sapp

Later Aqua, Billy, Stu, Randy, and I had a meeting in my room. "Ok so Yn is definitely the target. From now on we don't leave her alone," I said. They nodded in agreement. "I still think it's Mickey," I added. "I still doubt it," Billy said. I rolled my eyes. There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. It was Yn. "Ok, the six of us need to talk honestly," she said.

I tensed, I knew my sister. That meant she knew. "Ok" I said, trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice. "Are y'all behind these killings or were y'all behind what happened in Woodsboro?" She asked. I sighed it was time for the truth to come out. "We aren't behind these but we think we know who is. However, we were behind Woodsboro," I said and explained everything.

Randy

I was scared. Now yn knew the truth would I lose her? Would she hate me? I couldn't lose her. I loved her so much. After college I had planned to propose. I watched as she listened.

Shock, anger, and hurt in her eyes. "Why didn't y'all tell me I would have understood," she said. "We didn't want to scare you. We thought you were safer not knowing," I said. "But we would never hurt you, yn."

"I know but I need time to process this. I won't tell anyone but I need some time to think," she said and left. I sighed, "great I probably lost her now," I thought. "I'm going for a walk." I sighed and left.

My phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "So you told her the truth, it would be a shame if she got attacked, she might think it was you." I was not in the mood for this "fuck you! You touch her I'll fucking kill you," I said. The killer laughed and hung up.

I ran to her room and was relieved to see her ok. "The killer called me threatening you, can I stay just to make sure you're safe?" I said. She sighed and nodded, "on the couch though. You're still in the dog house," she said. I nodded and slept on the couch.

Unknown

I texted Mickey. "She has no idea. None of them suspect me, everything's coming along perfectly." I texted. "Good keep it that way. Her and I are planning the final act soon. She gets revenge, I get fame." he texted.

"You mean we get fame, you and I," I replied with an eye roll. I loved him but he really got on my nerves. I closed my eyes with a smirk on my face. Soon falling asleep.