Poisonous Origin

Lakshman Stood deep in the forest , right before the pool of poison soaked blood , as he watched Meghnad leave from there , who in turn was determined to find Sulochana and apologize to her for his insolency , no matter what the outcome.

Lakshman stood still , till his new found mithra vanished into the darkness of night , as he pondered over , trying to recaptulate a long lost memory , casting his eye once again to the blood pool , before he started to walk back towards the place where Ram had ordered him to lay still.

Meghnad and Lakshman walked in opposite directions , with a different plethora of questions in their mind , as to how their fate was going to be played out.

No sooner had he reached his designated place , Lakshman found RAM standing there, frowning heavily , who had probably awaited his return for quite some time now.

Sensing Ram's facial Expressions , Lakshman sensed the danger , and prepared to hear an earful lot from his eldest Brother.

Ram stood there , angriliy , holding a small pot of medicine in his hand , which he now carefully placed on a small boulder on the ground as he noticed the third Ayodhyan Prince coming towards him , before he finally burst out......

" Old habits don't die easily , don't they Laksh ? You again managed to sneak out knowing very well that I would know the instant you crossed my protective perimeter.......Where the hell have you been for so long .....I was getting extremely worried dammit!!!!!... "

Lakshman Clenched his teeth and closed his eyes very tightly in anticipation, like a small school kid receiving an earful from his teacher on non completion of homework , as soon as Ram started to yell out .

( A/N : I KNOW this doesn't make sense in treat yuga , but I just wanted you all to imagine laksh's shaky expressions )

Ram's yelling could be perceived easily as anger to an outsider , But Lakshman knew it was only the overprotective nature of his big brother sprouting out.

"Bhaiya , SORRY " , Lakshman said softly , making puppy face and holding his ears.

" Not Again , I tell you Laksh , Not Again , I am not falling for those big dreamy eyes of yours, you get me , don't you? I wish the Protective barrier spell that Gurudev had taught us , also had the power to stop my loved ones from overstepping outside , rather than just keeping the threats which my mind perceives , from stepping inside..." , Ram sensed his anger melting down.

" I wont do it again Ram Bhaiya , I Swear " , Sumitra's Elder son made an even more adorable face , something he learned from his younger twin , when shatrughan used to blackmail king dashrath and royal ministers for his desires to be completed as a child.

Everyone back in the Kosala Kingdom had a tendency to fall for Shatru's dreamy expressions , specially Rani Kaushalya and Prince Bharat , however exceptions in form of Lakshman and Rani Sumitra do existed , who would almost everytime catch hold of his charade.

" I think it's the millionth Time in our lifetime you have said u wont do the things I request you not to again " , Said Ram mockingly before he came right upto Lakshman and patted his head slightly like an older sibling chiding his younger one.

Lakshman Smiled widely now , For he knew that Ram Patting his head Playfully meant only one thing , that his displeasure had melted away completely , hence mission successfully achieved.