Chapter 1

6:35 A.M

Kazuha woke up from his beauty sleep. He rubs his eyes and gets up to get ready for another day. His two mothers were outside,chatting like other parents do.

A few minutes past..

Everything's settled. He have Anemo vision hanging on his hips and tied his hair. Eveythings perfect and now all he needs to do is greet both of his mothers and have breakfast and wander around like a normal samurai does..or just help his mothers. Such a sweet and polite boy,isn't he?

"Good morning mother,good morning mom." Says the boy. "Good morning Kazuha,did you had a good sleep?" Ningguang asked. "Yes,I indeed had a great sleep." Kazuha smiled at Ningguang. "Hey Kazuha! For today,you won't need to help me for anything but instead,you can help Ningguang. She said she has a serious mission to finish." Beidou pointed her finger at Ningguang as soon as she said that.

Kazuha looked at his mom,Ningguang who's currently smilling at him. "Indeed,so..would you like to help me,son?" She smiled again and almost closes her eyes. Kazuha dont mind,afterall ever since he was little he likes helping his biological family.

"Sure. What do you want me to do?" He replied. "I will tell you later,now have your breakfast because you will start as soon as you finish you breakfast." Kazuha nodded and went to the table. He sat down and eats his breakfats.

••••••••••••
7:02 A.M
••••••••••••

Both Ningguang and Kazuha is outside the chamber. Kazuha looked down to the City Of Liyue. It's so cheerful,he could hear the sound of happiness from the people of Liyue from up here. "Don't you think it's very nice seeing people happy?" The boy nodded.

"Me too. I really want my people to keep being like this everyday..unfortunally that wont last forever." Kazuha looked at Ningguang with weird expression. "And why is that?" He asked.

"Here,take a look at this" Ningguang hand-over a weird looking paper with messeges in it. It's covered with black dust and a few strings that are made from electro however,Kazuha managed to read it.

"𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒈? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕..𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑨 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚..𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆..𝒘𝒉𝒚? 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑾𝑬 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝒀 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑪𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚. 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝑯𝒆𝒉..𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅,𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖"