Chapter 3

..

"I need a sample of your blood,could you..stay still for a while?"

The experiment has finally started and all Kazuha needs to do is follow his orders. He might need to understand Scaramouche too since he's a bit..different. the way he talks sometimes confuse Kazuha.

Kazuha close his eyes as Scaramouche  started taking a bit of his blood. It didn't hurt or anything,it feels numb.

"And..done!"

Well that's quick but good. What next is he planning to do?

Kazuha opened his eyes to look at his hand and it was already covered with a bandage.. Scaramouche really is fast.

"And next..hm.."

Scaramouche look back at Kazuha as he place down the sample on his desk. He walk towards Kazuha and grabbed  his hand.

"I should put something here."

He began to think of something. Kazuha hoped that its not something weird or anything,well..usually human experiment is really weird. Like they could turn someone into weird looking animal—

Scaramouche grab Kazuha by his chin. "I could put collar on you..who knows if you misbehave,right?" He smiled at Kazuha.

Kazuha already feels the cold aura around him,it's so quiet in this room and yet scary.

He let go of Kazuha,his hand and his chin. He went back to his desk and started to create something—
Probably a shock collar.

•••

Kazuha lay down on the bed,feeling tired and everything. He wanted to go home,meet his mothers and his friends. Well..too bad.

••••••••••••••
10:07 A.M
••••••••••••••

He got tired waiting for Scaramouche,like why is he taking so long?

As he tried to move,a few electro strings held him from behind. It's the strings from before..!

It didn't shock Kazuha,but if he moves a single inch and he'll get electrocuted for sure. "Archons..I fucking hate this electro thingy"

"You'll get used to it. It's either that strings or shock collar pfft.."

Scaramouche finally finished with this "thing" he created using his power. He went to the boy and set up the 'shock collar' on him. The electro strings finally dissapeard as soon the shock collar is on. Its still on low level and Kazuha feels itchy on his neck.

"I have the remote to turn off and on  this collar. Once you misbehaved then punishment it is."

He smiled and turned off the shock collar.

"Hm,we can continue this experiment later. I have meetings,you can go back to your precious room."

And there he goes,leaving the boy alone. He left the room and so is Kazuha.

••••••••••••••
10:54 A.M
••••••••••••••

He finally returned to his room.

He's free from that monster now well..atleast for now.

"Oh? What's this" says the boy looking at the drawer beside the bed. It's a bit dusty so he cleaned it by himself. He open the drawer out of curiousity and found a piece of paper with letters in it.

"..."

"Father..?"

𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆. 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒂𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂. 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏,𝑰 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏.

-𝑲𝒂𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑰𝒚𝒖𝒌𝒊..

What was that? Kazuha couldn't proceed what just happen. Is his own father trying to sell him when he was still a child?

He didn't react too much on it. It's probably someone else with the same family name..right?

His own father loves him,Kazuha thought so!

After zoning out a bit,a few knocks on the door came. It's only been a minutes and someone already disturbing him. It couldn't been The Balladeer since he's busy. Probably one of the maids again.

"May I come in..?"

"You may enter."

The door's opened by one of the maids. It's a different person this time,she has a long silver hair just like his but no streak. She looked older than him. "Uhm,I just want to let you know that the afternoon tea is on 2:00 p.m. and Lord Scaramouche would like you to be there." She smiled softly to him. Kazuha nodded as a sign of understand. The maid bow to him before leaving the room.

"Every maids here is so sweet..too bad their 'master' is cruel."

He sighed and went to bath before resting he needs to clean himself up or else he'll stinks and he don't want that.

...

After a while he went directly to bed to rest himself. He lay down on it and start thinking about his two mothers. He missed them so much. He wish he could hug them for the last time. Beidou would always ask him for help and Ningguang always give him pocket money or anything he wants.

Time skip shall we?

•••••••••••
1:45 P.M
•••••••••••

It's almost afternoon tea time,Kazuha get up from the bed and quickly get ready to go out. He don't want to be late or else someone's gonna get punished—him of course.

Before leaving the room he make sure the paper he found earlier is hidden and cannot be seen by anyone,after hiding it. He left the room.

•••

"You're a bit early,Kaedehara." Scaramouche smiles at Kazuha who's standing infront of the dining table. "Take a sit wherever you like. It's only two of us." Kazuha choose to sit at the edge of the dining table—facing The Balladeer. "Well,I guess you're hungry since you're a bit early for the tea."

That's not true. Kazuha's early because he wants this 'afternoon tea' to be over as fast as if could. He don't want to see The Balladeer's face.

"Why don't we talk for a while? Hm? Hand over me the paper that you found."

!

"What..?"

"The paper that you found. I know that you already read it but just give it to me. It's none of your business."

"It's not on me.."

Scaramouche stopped smiling and give Kazuha his death stare.

Feeling scared and nervous at the same time Kazuha looked down and not to face Scaramouche. It is true that the paper is not on him but why is he scared? He's being honest afterall.

A few minutes past and some desserts and teas already arrived. Kazuha decided not to respond or look at the man that's facing him the entire time.

Both of them eats quietly,no sound coming out of them. It's peaceful and yet scary. All of the maids is not there with them,just them alone. Scaramouche is true about the 'two of us'

Scaramouche broke the silence by talking again.

"You can't lie to me,Kaedehara."

"The paper is literally inside that pocket of yours."

Kazuha's confused.

"What are you talking about—"

He searched his pocket with his left hand. Something caught his attention..he felt something. It's a piece of paper! He took it out. It's the same paper that he read hours ago!

!

"But—how..?"

Both of them stopped eating. Kazuha's   hand is shaking while holding the paper. He swore that he hids it! How did it end up inside his pocket?

Scaramouche sighed and went towards the boy.

"Like I said you can't lie to me,Kaedehara. And people with bad attitude will get punished."