Thirty Three | Tired

Tired,

Tired,

Tired is what Elle felt, physically and mentally.

She wanted a break from everything.

She wanted to go into a coma so she didn't have to worry about everything. For an eighteen years old, she was carrying too much weight on her shoulders.

But for how long will those exhausted shoulders last?

Elle was robbed of so many things.

She was a child and her childhood was swept out of her fingers in a matter of minutes.

She was a teenager and her adolescence was stolen from her in a matter of hours.

Now she's an adult but this time, she was being pushed into this period in her life, as if she had gone enough without it.

Elle didn't live her life as others did.

She didn't grow up as a normal child should.

That is why she deserved that break but it was not time for it yet.

It was time to fight and win.

She wasn't giving up any time soon, this is a war.

Three rivals, two against one.

One of them is oblivious to everything but they are participating in the war without knowing it.

Elle had wars of her own.

One with herself.

One with the unfair life.

One with her uncle.

One with her brothers.

As much as her shoulders were tired of carrying so much weight and were hanging on a thread, she was ready for every one of these fights.

She wanted it all to end so she can finally be herself, and do whatever she wants without having to worry about anyone.

And because of that, she hasn't left her office in days.

They were back in America and it's been a couple of weeks since she saw them.

Her parents have tried getting her out of her office but they, themselves, were busy trying to get a lead so they can make the call and end those who wanna kill their daughter.

The maids have been bringing Elle food to her office, she sleeps only thirty minutes with her head on the table every day.

All this hard work had finally paid off. She has everything ready for the attack but she had also prepared for the protection of their home and warehouses in case of a sudden attack.

Thankfully, the Italian mafia was helping as well, they understood the seriousness of the situation and got to work.

They were good at something other than being stupid and abusive.