chapter 3 - exploring british world

POV: Sky

We are in the living room watching TV (season 9 of miraculous.)

I look at my phone with a surprised expression

WE'VE BEEN WATCHING MIRACULOUS FOR 3 HOURS?

"It's getting late do you guys want to go to sleep now?" I yawn, the Americans might not be that tired but I am.

I hear them agree and I stand up to go set up the mattresses.

Oh no. I can only find two mattresses.

POV: Brooklyn

Sky comes back a few minutes later.

"So I can only find two mattresses so do one of you want to sleep in my bed or on the couch," Sky explains.

"I'll sleep on your bed," I volunteer.

"Okay, I'll sleep on the couch then," Sky responds.

"No it's fine we can both sleep on the bed, you shouldn't have to sleep on the couch in your own house," I blurt out

"Oh okay I guess that's fine.," Sky gives me an interesting look. (😉)

I see Maya and Addi exchange smirks.

We walk to the bedroom and get ready for bed.

Sky said she doesn't have extra blankets so we have to share one which I don't really mind. That's what friends are for!

I wonder what we are going to do tomorrow.

My head hits the pillow, I sit there in silence but I can't seem to fall asleep.

I stare at Sky who is peacefully sleeping right next to me.

She looks so warm.

I place my hands around her torso and bury my head in the crook of her neck gently. Soon I drift off to sleep.

-

My eyes squint open and I see my arms hogging the blanket but no Sky next to me sadly. I glance over to see Maya still sleeping.

I reach over to the bed side table to get my phone and look at the time.

12PM.

I'm gonna have to get used to the timezone.

In my pajamas I go downstairs and see Sky and Addi watching the british news.

How interesting.

"Good Morning," I say.

"Morning!" Sky greets me, I blush a bit at her accent.

Addi looks a little too invested in the TV.

I sit on the couch and soon Maya comes down.

"Brooklyn and Maya, there's some tea and crumpets on the counter help yourself!" Sky says, her voice sexy as always.

Once i'm finished eating I go back to the couch.

"You guys might want to get ready soon, I got us tickets to tour the Buckingham Palace to educate you Americans,"

Addi bolts up in excitement and then we take turns getting ready in the bathroom.

-

It's take a bit to get to the Palace but soon we arrive. I take a moment to soak it all in.

We get in a group with a few other families and a blonde british tour guide.

The halls of the palace are beautiful but not as beautiful as the women standing next to me.

Soon the tour is done and we head back to Sky's home.

A Few Hours Later

We are all sitting in the living room awkwardly on our phones.

"I'm going to go get some air," Sky breaks the silence and goes outside.

I look out the window and it looks like the sun is setting. A couple minutes later I decide to follow her to the balcony.

She's sitting on the railing looking at the sky. I have a feeling she likes to watch sunsets.