help

Version 1:
The crisp air of the night filled her lungs, along with the smoke she inhaled. As the smoke left her lungs so did coughs, course and rough

"Goddammit.." She threw the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it, ".. should've been used to this by now, huh?" She looks over at someone. The man just slowly nodded as the fear continued to slowly consume him, she just chuckles and puts back on her mask.

"It's ok, it'll be real quick. Painless even.. for me" she said in a calm tone as she took the knife out of her pocket, old and covered in dry blood with hints of new blood as well. ".. y'know I'm sorry I have to do this, but I'll do whatever I have to do to survive."

A scream was heard for a second then quickly muffled as blood splattered all over the girl's hoodie. She began to stab the person until the life was seeped out of them, she took her knife out and put it back in her pocket. She cleaned the blood off her hands and started digging through the man's pockets, taking whatever she found useful before dumping his body in a nearby dumpster. Though she wasn't entirely sure what to do next. For once she began to question her motives, what she was doing and why she was doing it.

Ended up deciding to go on a long walk, just to help ease her mind. Some questions need answers, others can wait though.

Version 2:

At some point I started having strange dreams. Cold soft hands on mine, whispers with a silk-like voice telling me sweet lies. Yet it felt wrong, the feeling to run away as a pair of white eyes stared at me. I never knew who they belonged to, maybe I thought it was Sunny since around the time the dreams started happening was when I met her. Soft angelic skin that could make me cry, a calm and reassuring voice, beautiful eyes, and utter perfection. An angel. An angel I wanted to kill, to see the blood as it spilled out, to hear her lovely screams. Oh sunny, my darling sunny, how I love her ever so dearly. Such a beautiful face.