1

12:33 PM: Lunchtime

"Moe! Moe, I'm hungry!" Darla said, running down the house. She suddenly trips and falls on her knees. She starts to cry. "Oh, my knees!" She sobbed. Larry dashed into the living room. "Oh, Darla. What have we talked about running so fast?" He said, hugging her and patting her back. "I'm hungry." She said.

"Okay, okay. We'll make something. What do you want?"

"Macaroni and cheese."

"We are going to make it for not only you, but your friends and that dog."

Moe walked into the living room. "What are you cryin' about?" He asked. "She tripped from running." Larry explained. "She said that she's hungry and wants macaroni and cheese." Moe sighed and facepalmed. "Alright. We will make a macaroni and cheese lunch. Go sit on the couch and watch some TV or something. I'll get Curly and Shemp." Darla looked at Moe with puppy eyes. "Am I hurt?" Moe humphed in annoyance. "No, you're not. You might have some bruises on your knees, but unless it is a bleeding cut, you do not need any bandaids or any type of first aid. Now, go play." Nodding, Darla went to watch some cartoons.

In the kitchen, Moe and Shemp are boiling 10 boxes of macaroni and cheese. As they boiled the macaroni, they watche Larry take out ten bowls and nine spoons. "I hope that those kids will enjoy this." He said. "If they act like little spoiled brats and be ungrateful for this meal that Darla asked for, then who knows how mad I'll be." Moe scowled as he opened and poured the bags of powdered cheese into the macaroni. "Now Moe, we shouldn't be hasty about this." Curly said, nyuk-nyuking. "You got a screw loose, grape head?" Moe asked annoyedly. "Porcupine, you call in the kids and the dog when the food is ready." Larry nodded. "Those kids might not be hard to take care of."

Petey and the boys are playing outside. Alfalfa is playing fetch with the ring-eyed dog while Spanky, Porky and Buckwheat rest in the grass. "Those guys seemed pretty cool." Spanky said. "Moe is pretty scary." Porky said.

Curly is looking for salt in case if the Rascals wanted salt in their macaroni and cheese. He tries to get the salt shaker, but he accidentally drops it on Moe. "Why you!" Moe said, taking a pepper shaker, shaking some pepper onto his hand and blowing it onto Curly's face, making him sneeze. "Give me that salt shaker!" Moe scowled as he back to cooking.

"Y'know, 'Falf, those guys aren't scary after all." Spanky said. "Hey, kids! It's lunchtime!" Larry shouted from the kitchen door. "Oh boy!" Spanky said. "I hope it's something good!" Alfalfa smiled. Petey barked.

Darla just got done watching an episode of a cartoon she likes. "It's lunchtime." Larry said.

At the dinning room table, the Stooges put five giant bowls of macaroni and cheese and had each Rascal sit down. Petey hopped onto a chair. "Okay, kids." Moe said. "It's lunchtime. I want you to use proper words and proper manners. I don't want no complaints about the food nor do I want to witness any food fights. You will stay at this table 'till every cheese-covered macaroni in your bowl is eaten up." Curly put a salt shaker on the table. "Use salt anytime." He smiled. Larry took out a ladle and spatted macaroni and cheese on each Rascal's bowl, including Petey's. Petey barked in excitement and started to eat it. "This macaroni and cheese is good." Spanky said. "Delicious." Alfalfa said. Darla, who is sitting between Alfalfa and Moe, shyly palmed Moe's hand. "Now, what do you want?" Moe sighed. "Cuddles?" She asked. "Not at the table." He said. "After lunch." Buckwheat sprinkled salt in his bowl. "This is good." He said. "Definitely." Porky smiled. Petey, who finished his lunch and has cheese all over his mouth and nose, barked. "Oh, Petey!" Moe exclaimed, taking a napkin and wiping the cheese off of the dog's nose and mouth. Larry, Curly and Shemp laugh it off.