2

5:12 PM: Bathtime

After a bath, the Stooges and the Rascals are in the living room for a while; Larry and Curly are playing Monopoly with Spanky and Alfalfa, Shemp is silently reading The Secret Garden while Porky and Buckwheat slept on his chest and shoulder and Moe is on the rocking chair, with Darla sitting on his lap. Suddenly, the looooong silence was cut by Larry shouting, "I won!" Shemp put a bookmark in the novel. "Shhhhh! Buckwheat and Porky are sleeping." He said, his index finger placed over his lips. Alfalfa smiled, but Spanky was quite embarrassed that he lost to Larry. "Don't be embarrassed, bud. It's just a game." Curly said, trying to reassure him. Darla was now slumping onto Moe's chest. Moe embraced her and fiddled with her hair bow. "I think it's bathtime." He said. "All six of you, head to the bathtub."

It's a good darn thing the bathtub was big enough for the kids and Petey to fit in. The Rascals took their clothes off so they can bathe. "Put some towels on!" Moe barked. The Rascals took a towel to cover themselves up. With his eyes closed, Moe turned on the tub and took out a bottle of shampoo, a bottle of body wash and a washcloth. He gives a brush, a comb and a hair dryer to Larry and a bottle of lotion to Curly. "Shemp and I will do the soaping and rinsing." He said. "Larry will do the hair brushing and hair drying and Curly will do the lotioning." With that being said, Moe made each Rascal bend their heads over to the tub so he can wash their hair. He covers the kids' hair in suds and uses the handheld shower head to rinse the shampoo out of the kids' scalps. Shemp puts the body wash on the washcloth and takes the towel off of Alfalfa. Closing his eyes, he covers Alfalfa's body with the body wash-covered washcloth. "Rinse." He said as he went to cover the other Rascals' bodies and Petey's fur in suds with his eyes closed. After Alfalfa was done rinsing, he put his towel back on and Larry blow dried his hair and combed it. Suddenly, Alfalfa's "personality" bounced up, startling Larry. Spanky, who was rinsing off, splashes water in Moe's and Shemp's faces. "Cut it out!" Moe scowled as Spanky laughed. Curly started to cover Alfalfa's body in the shea butter and vanilla lotion.

After all the hair washing, body washing, hair brushing, hair combing, hair drying and body lotioning, everyone was washed and dried and lotioned. Petey, who was done being washed, shakes water off of his fur, soaking the Stooges and the Rascals in water droplets. "Ha ha, very funny, Petey." Moe said sarcastically. "I really needed to wash up."