Chapter 2: Meeting the ghouls

I woke up to Copia shaking me awake. I groaned as I laid on my other side. "My cara, you need to wake up," he said as he kept shaking. I sat up as my night shirt started slipping a little bit, I quickly pushed it back up. "Okay okay," I said "I'm awake." He chuckled as he gave me a box. "These will be your clothes for today, as you're seeing the ghouls for the first time. Cirrus, Cumulus, and Sunshine can help you figure out your clothes," he said.

I nodded as I took some of the information in. "Uhm, where is the bathroom?" I asked him.

"To the right," he replied.

I whispered him a thanks as I took me a quick shower and put my outfit on. The outfit I wore was a black dress that didn't really show my curves. (After this part the reader will have a choice to choose a suit)

I put a little bow on and put my small black hat on. I was admiring my outfit and then walked out of the bathroom. As I walked back into his room I saw him wear black and blue robes. "I like your robes papa," I said as I complimented his outfit. "Thank you," he replied, accepting the compliment.

"Before we leave I have to ask a question," he said "I hope this isn't being inconsiderate but why do you have the bruises?" he continued. I sighed as I looked up at him "Well, before you found me I was trying to leave my religious home. As I was passing by my old church the preacher came out and he kinda stomped on me, probably injuring my waist in the process."

He had a frightened look, almost like he never heard something like that before "I am so sorry," he said as he linked my arms in his. "It's fine, it's in the past now. Not like I'm living there anymore," I said as I looked back at him.

"Before you meet the ghouls and ghoulettes you need to meet sister imperator," he said as we walked down the long hallway. We suddenly stopped at this door. He knocked on the door until we heard a "Come in!"

We walked into the room. It seems like he was a bit nervous but so was I. Sister imperator looked at Papa and then me. "Ah, you must be the girl that Copia found," she said as she took my hands into hers.

"What's your name?" She said as she went back into her chair. "My name is Y/n," I said while looking at my sweaty hands.

She nodded "Copia told me about where you came from so you don't need to worry." I looked at him, he whispered me a sorry but I shrugged. "Anyways since you are here do you want to become a sister of the church, if you want to be a sister of the church you will do errands with the other sisters," she said while pushing her hair out of her face.

I nodded "If I become a sister of the church will I be able to cook? I've been cooking at a young age." I said as I started to get sweaty. She chuckled "Of course, as long as you're helping it doesn't matter."

I sighed "I want to become a sister,"

Later

"That was tiring," I said as I accidentally leaned into his shoulder and squeaked. He chuckled as he put my head back into his shoulder "I can agree on that, though I think Imperator already likes you," he replied.

I nodded as I put my head back up "That's true, at least I'll get to wear whatever I want. I think that must be a sign that she likes me already."

We walked down some creaky stairs into another room. This room has a bunch of people with masks with horns.

"Who is she?" One of the men had asked. "This is Y/n, the new sister. She is going to do stuff around the church and help you guys cook," Copia explained to the ghouls.
They nodded. One of the ghoulettes came up to me "I love your outfit, also my name is cirrus!" she explained to me.

I thanked her for her kindness. "My name is Cumulus," another one said. "And my name is Sunshine or victory, doesn't matter what you call me," the last one said.