Sunflowers <3

Even the original sunflower is so easy to play as. Most of them all are good as hell, but I have no say for this one.

Metal Petal- This character fucking sucks especially since Sunflower is supposed to be the fastest plant. They literally just gave it average speed for a different plants and it's just useless as hell.

Sun Pharaoh- Rhis sunflower might have the best design, but three ammo just ain't it for me. :/

Mystic Flower- The charge is just so slow, and it's not good at all.

Stuffy Flower- To be honest, I really thought this character would've been a legendary. I had wanted this thing for so long because of the design, but then I found out how incredibly bad it is. It could've been so much lower though, so it's lucky. It's LITERALLY just vampire flower but you don't heal yourself when you hit zombies, 2-4 sun are available to use after you kill it. And the sun literally go away after like 3 seconds and it's just disappointing to use.

Fire Flower- I barely use this variant, I have nothing to say.

Shadow Flower- Nevermind, this is the best Sunflower design. It wasn't necessary to have a variant that could shoot faster, but it's still incredibly good and fun to use.

Power Flower- Yes, this variant is incredible. This one might even be better than Power Chomper to be honest. This was probably the first actual character I got in GW 1 instead of getting them from gifts. So glad they made this one.

Alien Flower- The design and the power in this character is god like to me. It's just so absolutely awesome to use especially when there's a zombie just around the corner. Overall a great one.

Vampire Flower- Y'all already knew I was going to pick this as top 1. It's just so incredibly good but at the same time a bit overused.