Imps <3

Imps are ducking awesome, and no one can convince me otherwise. I have all Imps (besides the legendaries of course) and they're all mastered. That's how much I love them. And not only that, I have the same exact upgrades in the exact slot for each Imp.

S.H.R.Imp- I don't hate this character, but it's mech is incredibly annoying when playing in the Backyard. I don't get why the devs say it has a "laser" even though it's not really like that. I like that the Mech has a double jump and has its own abilities (like all Mechs), I DO NOT like how the Aqua Tornado (I don't know the ability name) barely does any damage, but I do like that it takes away plants that are surrounding you. Like I said, I don't hate this character, but it's definitely my least favorite.

Lil' Drake- To be honest, I like fire variants, I think they're cool, besides the useless ones. *Cough cough* Cactus and Deadbeard *Cough cough*. I do think the Imp could've gotten a toxic and maybe electric variant though. I don't really understand the Mech's abilities though. There's one that blows more fire, which you can hardly notice and is also not good. And there is one that apparently "shields you" when it clearly doesn't. I've tried so many times, and it doesn't work. Just like the Torchwood's Leaf Shield ability. It probably would've gotten lower than S.H.R.Imp because of the Mech, but since it's a fire variant and actually has a purpose, I'm putting it in front of S.H.R.Imp.

Pylon Imp- I have spent to many days getting this to master, and was it worth it? Definitely. People are saying this Imp is the worst, but what they really don't know is, they're just not good with Pylon Imp until they have all upgrades and get it to master. I really wish Pylon Imp got more appreciation like all the other Imps. I can't believe how sad it makes me that people actually hate on this masterpiece. :(