Chapter 53: Jumbo Hotdog

Jennie POV

J: LisSSAAAAAAAAA

Is this for real? She kissed another woman in front of my face. How dare her!!!

I am so pissed off right now. But I don't have a chance to release this rage. Because this fucking Manoban is lying on the floor.

Her parents got panicked. When they saw Lisa facing the cold floor.

E: Liam, why did you let her drink!! You two supposed to talk, right?

Fuck, and why she even drank if she cannot handle herself. Aissh Manoban!

Tita Elsa immediately helps Lisa to stand. Uncle Liam join her,  while they are assisting Lisa to compose herself. I am about to go near to her, when we hear Deb laugh so loud that echoes inside the mansion.

Fuck, did she enjoy the kiss of my Honey. I look to her she's touching her lips. I glare to her intensely. I want to slap her mouth.

D: Woah, relax Jen.. I didn't do anything.   hahahaha and I didn't know that your girlfriend is a good kisser. Wahahahaha!

All of the people here are laughing because of what she said. They didn't stop bursting into laughing. They are all tipsy.

J: Can you please all shut up.

Instead me being mad, my heart feels heavy when I see Lisa tries to puke right now, but she has nothing to release from her mouth. She haven't eaten anything yet. I go near to her. I ask her parents to take Lisa inside my room.

We are now here inside my room. Lisa is lying now on my bed.

Li: I am so sorry Jen. I didn't know that she's turn like this after drinking. She even kissed your friend.

Fuck, why did he need to recall that incident.

J: That's alright Uncle. Don't worry about her. I can handle this one.

E: Are you sure about it Jennie? I will ask Jisoo to help you.

J: No, it don't need it tita. I will give you an update later. I think she just need to rest for now.

When her parents go down, I immediately lock the door. I don't know if I will wake her up and nag her.

Fuck this is the first time that I will take care someone who's drunk.

I look to my closet and find some clothes for Lisa. She needs to change her clothes. After I prepare the clothes for her, I go to the bathroom and dip a towel in the water.

When I get out from the bathroom. I see Lisa sitting and she's trying to unbutton her polo.

L: It's so hot in here. Aaaahhhh!

She looks so irritated. Then she sensed that there's someone looking at her. She glance to my direction.

L: Honey.. Is that you? Fuck, you look like an angel baby. You're shining! You are so hot!

Shit, she's not in her right mind.

L: You are my beautiful, gorgeous, goddess girlfriend.

J: Shut up Lisa.

I push her so hard to the bed. Then I immediately wipe her mouth so harshly using this towel. I did it many times and so long. I want to erase that kiss on her lips.  Those kisses are still haunting me. Lisa is groaning because of what I am doing. When her mouth is already red and swollen I stop wiping it. Aaahh!

Lisa went back to sleep. It feels like nothing happen. She even snores.

I continue to wash her body using a towel. I start from her face. She is so calm and innocent right now. How can someone like her still good looking while sleeping.