Younger days of the Batlle siblings and the birth of the protective sister.

Time skip from previous chapter is 5 years

We see a young Ona and Max playing football in their house's backyard and they are tied with 2 goals each. With Max now on the attack he passes Ona with great difficulty and is about to score the winning goal...................................

Mom: Kids come get your food before it is cold!!!!

Their mother called. It has been 5 years since Max was adopted by the Batlle family. He was treated with love and care, he was not used to it but got used to feeling and he enjoyed it very much. It took a while for him to trust his new parents fully and was immediately close and protective towards his sister.

Both Ona and Max groaned at this because it was such a close game between them and Max was getting the win.

During dinner the whole family was set around the dining room table eating when Max's one  shirtsleeve rose up and showcased some of his scars he got from his biological parents.

Ona is staring at the scars when both parents notice it as well. It took Max a few minutes to realize they are staring at his scars that are showing and quickly pulls his  sleeve down.

Ona: Big brother why do you have so many scars on your arms.

Mom and Dad: Ona that is story for another time and for when he is comfortable to tell us his story.

Max: Thanks mom and dad I promise to tell you when I am ready.

Growing up Max was more secluded and introverted than most kids at the school, Neighborhood and the Levante UD youth academy. With the fact that he was abused by his biological parents it took very long for adults to gain his trust. He always flinched when somebody touched his back or shoulders and quickly apologize for it.

Time skip one year

Max Age 16 Ona age 12 

The year is 2011. Ona and Max just came back from the Levante UD youth academy. Both of them are exhausted to the point they are barely standing up right, covered in sweat and dirt they finally got home. After a quick shower and dinner the family are lined up on the couch busy watching a movie. When the movie ended and everybody got more snacks this happend.

Max: Guys I have to tell you all something.

Rest of the family: Sure what is it?

Max: I am yet to tell you about my scars and I hope to tell you guys tonight if that is possible.

Dad: Sure son.

Major Trigger warning. If you are not comfortable reading this skip till it is over. This contains abusive content and mild swearing.

Max: I think its about time I tell you about my scars and the flinching.

The rest of the family was on edge because he never talked about it and it was out of the blue. 

Flashback

We see a young Max being beaten by both of his previous parents for not performing to there standard. His team lost by far and has multiple injuries as well, him included.

PFN: HOW DARE YOU PLAY THAT SHIT. YOU ARE THE WORST SON WE HAD!!!!

PMN: I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOU ABORTED WHEN I HEARD I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU !!!!!!

Max is on the floor crying his eyes out and is screaming for help but the neighbors are ignoring him, because they are afraid of his father. Just when he thought they left him alone he is dragged to the backyard by his mother and sprayed with the hose and left outside to get sick. He could not talk because he lost his voice because of all his screaming and begging.