The day after the match

After the match against Real Betis we see our Oc Max Battle and his new little sister Beatrice kick a soccer ball in his backyard while music is playing the background. He decided to have a party for today after the massive victory against Betis. After a while we see the whole squad arrive with the new member of the squad

 After a while we see the whole squad arrive with the new member of the squad

The youngster has been a treat to be around and is a great kid. When they all arrived the food was being prepped by some of the womans team and mens players we see Max talking with Alexia and Ona is watching it from inside while prepping the food and Beatrice sees this and decides to ask Ona why she is looking at Max this way.

Beatrice:"Why are you looking at big brother like that big sister?"

Ona:"I am watching what will happen he does not have the best love life you know."

After that Beatrice realised what she meant by that because she heard the stories from ona and Max's parents when she was there before the weekend. She also now had that glare that Ona has and it is not that intimidating and it was adorable to say the least.

 She also now had that glare that Ona has and it is not that intimidating and it was adorable to say the least

After a while we see Gavi talk to Ona and try to get a date with her but she shoots him down, but he is persistent that is until he sees Ona smile and he goers to ask why but he gets a shiver down his spine and sees the full force of her big brothers glare.

The teams see this and cant keep from laughing because they know not mess with Max and his family espicially his sisters he will end you if you hurt them. Gavi instantly got the message and left her alone while getting more laughs from the teams but they knew Max would not hurt people on either teams unless you really pissed him off .

Letimeskip

We now see most of the people leave the only people not leaving is Ona, Beatrice, Leila, Alexia and Max. The reason why Alexia and Leila arent going home is because Alexia and Max are going on there while Ona and Leila are watching Beatrice because  she is going to Max and Ona's parents house after the weekend and is going to school because she is not that into sports and is more artistic than her big brother and big sister, the family know this and is proud of her no matter what path she choose. 

After Max and Alexia left the group at the house watched movies. Back to Max and Alexia they are going to a resturant and movies and end it with a walk in the park. After the movie and resturant they are seen walking together and eating icecream while talking and laughing with eachother they see a girl and boy kicking a ball to eachother when suddenly the ball comes rolling to there feet. The pair notice this and decide to go and see if they can kick the ball with the kids. When the pair arrived the kids were shocked to see there icoons infront of them and they let the adults join them in having fun with them the kids's parents came to pick them up en was about to scold them for having strangers near them but were shcoked to see Max and Alexia kicking the ball with there kids and asked for photos and autographs.

After the date they went to Max's house and Alexia decided to stay the night and leave the following morning to feed her dog. There was one thing clear and it was that Alexia was falling for Max and the same can be ssen with Max he was falling for Alexia.

Short chapter