Dating (3/3) || 19

"i swear to god these young people and their hormones," jungkook mutters, massaging his temples as he enters the kitchen, clearing his throat loud enough for aera and kevin to take a break from making out. jimin too, sighs deeply and haewon just smiles at the young couple, shaking her head for she finds the young love cute.

"oh uhm, good morning," aera stands straight, fixing her hair roughly. kevin smiles nervously at the elders, greeting them politely before joining them on the table for breakfast. aera sits between him and jungkook, while haewon sits next to jimin, holding her sleepy son in her arms.

"hey, jiwon, good morning," aera chirps at the little boy, making him lift up his head and glance at him. he stares at aera for a moment, then looks at his mother, pointing hid hand at aera.

"you wanna go to her?" haewon asks, making him stand down as the boy nods, rubbing his eyes and walks over to aera. the girl grins at him, bringing him on her lap and gives him a hug.

"ji, will stay with noona the whole day, right?" she asks, getting a nod from jiwon. kevin smiles at aera and the child, not understanding what she said in korean, but he certainly enjoys seeing her interactions with her brother's son.

"who' dis?" jiwon stares at kevin and aera smiles, glancing at kevin.

"he's noona's... uhm do you know what a boyfriend is?"

"he is your boyfriend?" jiwon gasps, suddenly not sleepy anymore and sits straight, facing aera as she nods, "nooo! ji is your boyfriend! you said ji is boyfriend, noona!"

"oh— uh i did?" aera presses her lips together, not recalling if she had ever told the boy anything like that.

"yes, you did," jimin sighs.

jungkook laughs at that, glancing at the clueless kevin and sniggers, "she told jiwon a few months back that he is her boyfriend, because he really wanted to date her. now jiwon doesn't like that you are her boyfriend as well,"

"wha— why would you lie to a child?" kevin turns to aera.

"i must've said it just like that..." she chuckles, "but anyway, why are you getting worried? he's just a little baby,"

"but he won't like me...!"

"he will, you play with him and carry him. he will be your best friend," aera grins, "impressing jiwon is pretty easy,"

"well yeah, and also you better not mess with aera in front of him," jimin adds with a chuckle, "this little guy is quite protective of her,"

"wow, thanks for letting me know,"

"noona," jiwon pouts, leaning in aera's embrace and rests his head on her shoulder, "ji is your fav'ite..."

"yes, ji's my favourite boy, okay?" aera smiles, making the brothers and the elder girl laugh while kevin sighs, accepting that he really needs to learn korean. aera shifts on her place, holding jiwon properly and pats his back, "do you wanna go out with me today? we'll meet jake and clay too,"

"mm-hmm," jiwon nods.

"i don't think that's a nice idea," jimin says in english for kevin to know, "—taking jiwon with you guys. he'll just bother you all day. you'll just get busy looking after him instead of spending the day with your friends and showing kevin around,"

"it's not like that, oppa. it'll be fun if ji can come with us. he'll like it too," aera smiles at jimin, "you and unnie can get some free time as well, and please don't worry i'll take care of him,"

"i think she's right," jungkook says, sipping his coffee and nods slowly, "let him go with her," he looks at the elder brother, virtually trying to communicate and make him understand that if jiwon is there aera and kevin won't at least be making out or doing anything weird together.