|52|

Luke walked into the small coffee shop where his two band mates that he hasn't talked to in weeks.

He kept his head down as he walked to the back corner of the shop. Ashton giggled at Calum and saw Luke and immediately stopped his face paled when seeing Luke had a black eye

"Luke what the hell happened to you?!" Ashton asked Luke just ignored him and sat down across from the two boys.

"Nothing"

"Like hell. Who did that to you?" Ashton asked and Luke just shrugged

"Well where's Michael?" Calum asked and Luke flinched at the name. Just getting flashbacks of all the times Michaels angry.

"He's at my house"

"Okay. So why didn't he come with you?" Calum questioned. Luke hesitated with the answer

"He doesn't know about today" Luke mumbled and both boys furrowed their eyebrows

"What do you mean? We texted him too" Ashton said glancing down at his phone.

"I snuck out"

It was completely quiet at their table everyone's thoughts just going overboard.

"Luke... Did Michael hurt you?" Ashton asked and Luke just stayed silent. He was afraid to even speak. Why did it have to get so bad? Luke realized he was just way to angry. He also thinks Michael is hiding things from him.

"Luke you can't go back there" Ashton said sternly.

"I have to. It's my house"

"Stay with me. My mom won't mind" Ashton said and Luke instantly shook his head no.

"I'm going with you then" Ashton said

"You can't"

"Whys that?" Ashton asked coldly

"Because he'll get mad" Ashton and Calum frowned at their best friends words

"When did this start?" Calum asked

"A few months ago"

*

After the sad meetup with his best friends. He hesitantly walked up the steps to his house. He stood there for a second trying to tell himself he is tough and not afraid. That he can fight back. But he would never want to hurt Michael.

He was about to open the door until Michael opened it. Luke kept his head high and pushed past the angry boy.

"Where were you?" Michael asked coldly

"I was with Ashton and Calum" Luke said and went to the kitchen grabbing a cup of orange juice

"I told you not to go!" Michael growled but Luke shrugged.

"You aren't my parent" Luke mumbled taking a drink

"I am your boyfri-"

"not anymore you aren't" Luke said sternly and Michaels eyes widened

"What?"

"Yea you can leave now" Luke said thinking the conversation was over but was wrong when Michael stormed over pushing the glass out of his hand causing it to smash against the ground.

Michael grabbed lukes wrist dragging him out of the room. Luke tried fighting against his grasp. He would grab furniture or trying smacking and kicking him but nothing was stopping Michael.

"What the hell is your problem Michael? What happened to you?!" Luke screamed as he dragged him upstairs.

Michael turned around an evil glare plastered on his face.