CONFLICT

"I know you love me boss..." said Ojama Yellow seductively.

"I-I- Ojama Yellow, I never- how?" stuttered The Chazz.

"My love for you, transformed me." said Yellow, reapplying her coral lipstick

"My love being, black magic."

The Chazz scoffed as Ojama Yellow threw herself onto him, her beach balls making all too comfortable contact with his chest. 

"Why don't you and me... have some fun" she whispered in his ear.  Her voice didn't change with the transformation, her squeaky chair fork on dish chalkboard vocal chords were part of her charm, and The Chazz was starting to realize that.  "Or I'll have to send you to the shadow realm" she joked, twirling his cardboard cutout hair through her chunky little hands.

The Chazz pushed her back. "I can't do this, not with you, Ojama Yellow."

"But I'm your dual spirit, Chazzy! We're destined for each other!" she pleaded

The Chazz was already out the door. He raced to the Obelisk Blue dorm, it's what he did when he didn't know what to do.  "We can play it like Kaiba and the Blue Eyes!" Her voice faded as he ran.

He wasn't supposed to be in the girl's dorm but he was rich, he does what he wants. 

"Alexis! You need to help me..." he panted as he searched for his favorite simp victim. 

"What do you want Chazz?" she said, he ruined her day.

"Emergency therapy session, I have the worst problem."

"I was never your therapist Chazz..." 

"Well I pay you don't I?"

"Well you're paying more."

"There's this... girl, she was my, uhhh, someone I didn't especially care for, but now, now she's hot, she says, she says she loves me!"

"Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Augh, not with herrrr!"

"Chazz you are such an idiot, you finally get what you wanted, you said she was hot right? Are you lying? You don't deserve her in the first place, whoever she is, besides you're such a dislikable prick I don't understand who would wanna date you in the first place."

The Chazz handed her a crisp hundy dollar. Verbal abuse was his fetish.