BREAK

Ojama Yellow watched desperately as her true love dashed away from her, probably into the arms of that obelisk slut. She waited in shock, deep down she knew that The Chazz has always treated her like trash, before she turned sexy that is, but now, his attitude had changed, it gave her hope.

She decided she needed a new look, if The Chazz was gonna love her.  She needed to look her best.  She headed down to Victoria's Secret.

This was her first time going shopping, first time to the outside world on her own actually, after being stuck in that well for all those years, she hadn't gone anywhere without The Chazz. Right now she needed some sexy underwear, so she could get some, ch-ass.

Ojama Yellow walked into the store, so many gorgalishous plastic models slumped about sexily, sporting some downright tarty underswears.  All besides one.

"OH god no~! it doesn't have those juicylishous nipz??" whispered the rowdy boy who peeled down the bra of the porcelain bust.  Just loud enough for Ojama Yellow to hear, but not loud enough for the store employees to catch him in his heathenism.

"Is it... supposed to?" asked Yellow

"Well, I wouldn't really know." replied the mannequin molester guy. "I've never seen a naked woman before, it's really krazy cause I'm so good with beys, but I never get any bays..." he sulked

"Oh no! My boss says that all the time, but he can't make Beyblade rhymes because Boss says he'd rather duel duel monsters, because they represent the monster that's inside his soul." Said Ojama yellow, her eyes entranced with love for The Chazz.

"The monster in his soul? What a nerd, the only monster in my soul is monster energy, and also concrete buildings and crates and shit, cause when you obliterate them with your bey, the dust and stuff get in your lungs." 

"The only dust I want in my lungs is off of Boss's unwashed crusty body, but he refuses to fuck me!" a single tear leaked gracefully from her eye.

"I guess you and I have the same problem, I guess.  Well, we would if Benkei would stop leaning real close to my ear and whispering 'take me out with your b-b-b-blade, Kyoya' but then I say 'Benkei, i'm only gay for Gingka'  and then he starts whimpering about how he wants me to tame his bull, but by then I've already dramatically walked away, cause I'm above it."

"What  a tragedy!" replied Ojama Yellow, her heart could barely take it.

"I know right?" he scoffs "Before he made his advances I had only thought he was looking at me because I was hot as fuck, with my scars and my sexy midriff, but like, I didn't think he actually wanted to fuck. Now I can't live in that garage with him anymore cause when he stares I know what he's thinking about." he rolls his eyes

"Oh no!" replied Ojama Yellow  "Where is a bad boy rogue such as yourself living now?"

"In the trassh.....  outside the mall"

"That's so hardcore."

"You know? I haven't met someone like you, I'm more of a, lone wolf.  It's like we have this connection."

"I only wanna connect with my boss, he's so dreamy."

"I usually wouldn't do this, but we're two of the same, so I'm gonna help you out."

Ojama Yellow looked @ him with a hopeful gleam in her eyestalks. 

"So you want your boss to think you're trashy right? What's trashyer than a, photoshoot, while posed in a literal dumpster."

"You're a literal genius."

"That's why they call me trash bay-be"