001

It didn't take her long to notice she reincarnated into an anime, what took long was identifying what anime she was put in.

And that...she still needs to figure out. She was so happy she wasn't in attack on titan or neon genesis Evangelion or something along those lines.

But it wasn't like there wasn't a dangerous anime based on everyday life, there was parasyte or maybe even bleach to which she'd get violently squished by a not repenting hollow

Imagine being able to be even within the presence of urahime! She'd physically combust. She knows she hasn't reincarnated into any of those she mentioned though, she may be dumb and stupid and the worst person on earth but at least she could identify all the mangaka's art styles.

And seemingly it was none of them, she could have reincarnated into an anime she hasn't watched like maybe Sasaki to Miyano or komi can't communicate but she'd like to stay on the safe side to keep her already drained mind.

< hitoka yachi is currently overthinking>

I think we can all see that Harold...

She snapped out of her thoughts only to find herself not next to her mother but down a colourful hallway following someone who seems to be built like a receptionist.

Glancing at her heart monitor she gave him a lovestruck expression before grinning madly and giving him what seemed to be the middle finger but it was impossible with her pudgy fingers.

She then looked around and hid her face in embarrassment.

Let's all pray to kami-sama that no mortal witnessed that monstrosity of a moment

Walking was becoming unbearable and her tiny legs were giving out, they climbed through mountains of stairs and rivers of corridors it was no surprise she was tired.

Not noticing the person stop she accidentally bumped into the back of their legs and looked up, noticing their gaze she saw a brown door with a sign in bold

TWILIGHT CLASS

She'll actually cry if she sees Bella and Edward and all the other characters, hold on if she was in an anime wouldn't she be a character meaning that someone might eventually make a fanfic on her--

Without warning, the door flung sideways and the sight she saw nearly her collapse on the floor from cardiac arrest.

Messy classroom √
Ragged children √
Dehydrated teacher √
A potential chance of an mc.. ×

Her teacher quickly soon noticed her appearance and immediately rushed over, the person left her to fend for herself in this gore-y battlefield she was deployed to.

He fixed his apron and gave a charming smile.

I think I have fallen in luv

"Good morning er... Yachi hitoka-san? Ah yes welcome! my name is Sanada-sensei I hope you get along with your classmates well!"

Hitoka didn't notice the obvious blush on her pale face as she fantasised about him

God his voice is everything, no have you seen his appearance!? Why is he a kindergarten teacher!? He's so fine iwidio3ifjrkkf-

Her thoughts were disturbed suddenly

"--Introduce yourself hitoka-chan?"

Introduce herself? Yeah, sure she doesn't mind-
WAIT INTRODUCE HERSELF!?

The blush was now completely erased as she became ghastly pale, her hand trembled slightly and her eyes shook violently.

The class's attention was now on her and hated it, she searched for a place where she could grip and get ahold of herself.

Taking multiple deep breaths she gave a wobbly smile and spoke.

"He-hello! Oh uh, m-my name is h-hitoka Yachi" I swore I would get rid of this stutter "And I hope we b-be friends" she grimaced but shyly waved and wrote her name on the chalkboard...in English.

Because she was so used to speaking and writing in English she totally forgot she needed to write in hiragana.

She nearly erased her mistakes before the teacher stopped her with a surprised expression.

"Hitoka-chan can write her name in English everybody isn't that cool!"

Receiving many woah's and aw's from the tiny children in the same room, who were all pretty much taller than her, as she hid her face with her hair.

She was then told to do the activities of her choice, so opt 1 was drawing and op 2 was wrestling or whatever these children were doing.

She was always going to do opt one anyways, calmly waddling and reaching her designated spot she took some felt tips and drew a wonderful picture...of Itachi.

Admiring her beautiful artwork she didn't notice an enthusiastic tap on her shoulder and when she did she saw a cute boy who was way taller than she was smiling adorably at her.

She slightly smiled back before continuing her worshipping. Noticing his pout she flinched and turned all her attention to him, having beautifully silky grey hair and shiny green eyes.

She felt significantly inferior to him, he was so beautiful she didn't understand why others didn't fawn over his beauty.

He sat beside her, jumping up and down in his seat and he introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is haiba lev!"

Aw even the way he introduced himself to her, she gave him a wider smile and did the same.

"Nice to m-meet you too lev-kun!