◇Chapter 28◇

Y/N:

I woke up with a slight headache, with a buzz from my phone. I stretched my arm over to reach it to see a message from Dennis:

Hey, my little star. You were absolutely killing it at the tour, I'm so proud of you darling. And guess what! You're all over the news! You've made it my dear, everyone in the whole world knows who you are- you deserve it x.

A smile grew from my face. Dennis always knew what to say to make me feel good about myself; that's when I got a call from Dennis too.

"There she is, rise and shine sleeping beauty. How've you been?"

I giggled, "I've been amazing, Dennis. I just got your message, thank you, it made my bloody day."

"That's good to hear. Listen, why don't we all go out for dinner tomorrow to celebrate? You, me, José and the guys."

My eyes gleamed in surprise and joy, "I would adore that! Where were you thinking?"

"God...good question. Come over to the studio and we can talk."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be over in twenty." I hung up and got dressed. After being done, I came running down the stairs putting my jacket on.

"Where are you off to?" Jesse questioned in the living room.

"Just off to meet Dennis, I'll be back in around two hours." I grabbed my keys and kissed his cheek to say goodbye.

"Have fun then, I'll tell the guys when you're gone."

~*~

"Dennis!" I gleamed before running at him to give a tightening embrace.

"Woah! Someone's clingy. I've missed you too. We're definitely gonna have dinner now." He returned the hug. "Come, sit with me."

I took a seat, he sat opposite with a look of concern on his face. "Y/N, darling. I'm aware of the situation."

I raised an eyebrow, "situation?"

"José told me, and so did Robaire."

I felt a pang in my heart. "That obvious, huh?"

"Yes, very. Y/N you can't go on like this. I'm aware that you're in love with them all. But...you'll have to accept the fact that you will have to choose one sooner rather than later."

Tears started to brim my eyes.

"Y/N, it's better to choose before someone gets hurt. And I'd hope that it wouldn't be you." He noticed my tears pouring down my face. "Hey, hey. Come here." I sat next to him and cried. Just the whimpering sobs filling the office.

"I don't want to love them all. But I just can't help it." My breaths were sharp and quick.

"Maybe you can tell me what makes each if them so special." Dennis suggested.

"Well...Robaire's the best at perseverance, always trying his hardest even if it would kill him. And Jesse's an amazing father, he balances work and his home life perfectly. Tae...is the most adorable person I've ever met, he puts other people before himself."

"What about the Aaron's?"

"They may have the same name, but you can tell them apart. T always has a joke to crack when you're down. And Z may seem tough on the outside, but deep down he's as soft as a teddy bear, but he hates to show it."

Dennis took a deep breath, "Y/N...I think we both know that you have to make a decision."

I said nothing in return.

"It's for the best, and I hope you know who you'll choose by the end of tomorrow."

That's the thing, I think I already have. I just don't want anyone to be hurt.