《Epilogue》

The lights beamed down the church; windows allowed a cool breeze on the hot summers afternoon. Music started to play.

Everyone stood up and turned to see Y/N: her breathtaking white dress and hair/hijab displayed beautifully in the daylight as she strode down the aisle, her favourite bouquet of flowers being tightly grasped in her hands- eyes lovingly staring at the man of her dreams.

Who only stared dreamily right back.

~*~

Y/N:

"Daddy...is this Mummy's wedding dress?" I could hear Alice opening a box, my husband grinned.

"Yeah, it is. She looked so beautiful in it that day."

"And who's to say I'm not beautiful now?" I opened the door into the living room.

"I never said that, darling."

"Fine- I'll believe you this time", I kissed his cheek, "besides...I can't really fit into it at the moment." I rubbed my six-month baby bump and sat down on the sofa. "Oh, goodness...Arthur! Elizabeth! It's kicking!"

My husband placed his hand on my shoulder and my back while a rumble of feet fled down the stairs, I saw two happy little faces running at us.

"Let me see! Let me see!" Arthur shoved Elizabeth out of the way.

"Arthur! Apologise to your sister right this minute!" My husband had a stern look. Arthur turned around to face her.

"Sorry Elizabeth..." He murmured.

"Quick, I can still feel it." More pairs of hands caressed my bump, I intwined my fingers with the man of my dreams', rings glistening in the light. He held my face lovingly and kissed my lips softly.

"You're just as breathtaking as the day I met you." I closed my tired eyes and rested my head on his shoulder.

"How long until the baby is here, Mummy?" Alice asked.

"Just a few more months, the time will fly by."

"Just like our time together, sometimes I wish it could just stay like this forever." My husband pecked my cheek. Our peaceful moment was interrupted with my phone ringing, I checked it and saw who it was- Dennis.

"There she is, how's it going money maker?" My eyes rolled, he still calls me this after all these years.

"I'm fine, Dennis thank you."

"Is that uncle Dennis?" Elizabeth asked, everyone huddled around the phone, "Hi uncle Dennis!"

"Hi my sweethearts, are you being good for Mummy and Daddy?"

"No."

"Just like how I taught you, I'm so proud. Now, Y/N...there's an offer for an interview with you two next week. What do you say?" I looked over at my husband, who grinned.

I nodded, "We'll do it."

"Excellent, I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye for now!"

"Bye, Dennis!" We all said and hung up. I had been working on a new album since our group decided to go our separate ways; however we do still see eachother and do collaborations fortunately, but one of the boys stuck. And now I'm married to him.

I was brought out of my trance when Arthur asked me a question, "Mummy...how did you meet Daddy?" My husband glanced at me and held my hand tightly, staring deep into my eyes and smiling.

"Well, kids..." they all sat down: they had my hair and my husband's eyes. "It's a long story."

"We like long stories." Alice giggled.

"Yeah! Tell us please!" Elizabeth's eyes widened.

"Well...it's a story about a handsome Prince and a beautiful Princess falling in love." My husband chuckled.

"Exactly, and it all started when the beautiful Princess got a call from uncle Dennis..."

The end.
______________________________________

A/N: Hey everyone! This is it, the end of the line. I just want to say what an amazing time I've had with you all, you're all so kind and caring I love you all so much.

And guess what! I'm currently working on a Devon fanfic! It should be here soon, so stay tuned!

Thank you again.

Love, Myah xx