Where are we (3)

Unknow Theater
Third Pov
"Ahhhhh!" We hear as we see people falling from the roof of what looks to be an old theater.

Unknow TheaterThird Pov"Ahhhhh!" We hear as we see people falling from the roof of what looks to be an old theater

While everyone was getting up and looking around they heard something. "Hello my lovely people." They hear a voice say causing them to jump a little. Klaus looks around at all these people he doesn't know looking confused and some scared. Then he looks at his family to see them all looking around confused. Deciding to find out who the person was and why they brought them here. "Who are you and why did you bring us here!"he says looking around trying to find the person who did this.
"Oh where are my manners my name is Chip."the voice says. "I brought you all here to react to someone you all know."it says. Everyone looks at each other confused before Alec decides to ask the question on everyones mind. "And who might that be?"he asks stepping out of the crowd. "That you will have to figure out yourselves. Now wont you?" Chip says. Everyone looks at each other ones agian when suddenly. "Where are Clary and Henrik?!"Jace shouts causing all of the shadowhunter's Magnus and Simon to look around in panic. Meanwhile the Mikaelson's all freeze in shock at the name 'It cant be him right he died.'they all thought.
"Calm down. I will bring them here now I'm just going to wake them up." Awhile later two more people appear in the room. Everyone looks at them only to be caught of gaurd by who Henrik was and what looked like.

"Henrik/Liam/Colby/Miles!" Almost everyone shouts while others just looked either confused or shocked

"Henrik/Liam/Colby/Miles!" Almost everyone shouts while others just looked either confused or shocked. "Hi guys. H-how have you guys been."he says looking at everyone akwardly. Looking confused at what was happening Clary asks her brother a question. "How do you know them big brother?" This shockes the others out of their trance "BIG BROTHER!"they all shout looking at them confused. "Umm Yeah. Guys this is my little sister Clary. Clary these are my past siblings and freinds."he says trying to explain what was going on to the others. "Wait what...?" Magnus says looking just as confused as everyone else. "Everyone calm down ok we are going to be reacting to all of henriks past lives." "Wait really. Also where's Milly!" Henrik looks up at the mention of his daugther "Yes and Milly is fine she is up here with me sleeping so please get a seat everyone so we can begin."