The first reaction and the sacrifice he made.(4)

Everyone was now sitting in their respective places and after alot of fighting it was decided that Henrik would sit with his current family. So he was now sitting in the front with Clary cuddled up to him and the rest of the shadowhunters behind them.

When the days are cold and the cards all fold.
Shows the mikaelsons old village
And the saints we see
It shows Mikael playing with Henrik

"Wait I thaught Mikael hated his kids?" Elena asked looking confused. The rest of the scooby gang thougth so too and were staring at the screen in confusion. The Mikaelsons all looked down not knowing how to react to that. While with the shadowhunters "Is that a baby Henrik!? Hes so cute!" Clary squeled looking at her brother who was blushing in embarrassment while all the other shadowhunters awed at the screen. Everyone else looked at the scene with different expressions the Beacon hills gang were just happy that he was happy while the Mystic falls gang and Mikaelsons didn't know how to feel about it.

Are all made off gold
Now we see Henrik crying while seeing Klaus get beaten by Mikael

The room was silent all having the same thought 'What the hell'. The Mikaelsons just stared at the screen in shock with tears in their eyes not knowing that he saw that.

When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail
It shows the Mikaelson siblings lying together on a bed just talking before Mikael bursts in yelling at them.
Are the worst of all
It shows Henrik looking at his father terrified.

The Mikaelsons were all crying now seeing him look so scared broke their heart. The scooby doo gang were shocked to see just how bad Mikael was Caroline crying seeing how scared they all looked when he burst into the room. The Beacon hills gang all looked at Henrik who was being hugged by Clary and gave sad smiles 'atleast he's happy now.'

And the bloods run stale
It shows Klaus all bloody and bruised.

At this point everyone is crying Henrik is sobbing silently into Clary's shoulder being calmed down by her and Izabella who came to sit with them.

I wanna hide the truth
It shows Henrik training by himself them slipping causing him to fall.
I wanna shelter you
It shows him thinking about Klaus before a look of determination crosses his face and he gets up again.
"I have to get stronger. I have to protect Klaus."

The whole theater was in awe at how determined he was to protect his brother. While also having their hearts broken seeing just how far he would go to protect him even at such a young age. Klaus was crying looking at what Henrik had been doing.

But with the beast inside
It shows Mikael yelling at the siblings.
There's nowhere we can hide
It shows different scenes of the siblings trying to hide but get caught.

Everyone looked at the Mikaelsons in pity  'now I know why they was so scared of him' the scooby doo gang thaught remembering the look of terror that always crossed their faces when they asked about Mikael. Henrik had fallen asleep and was brought to a different room by chip teleporting him and leaving a note explaining what she did.

No matter what we breed we still are made of greed
It shows Henrik playing with Mikael to keep his attetion off of the others while the rest are playing around with eachother.
'If I can keep his attention on me he will leave the others alone. I have to do it for them'

"He was doing it to protect us..." Rebekha said with tears in her eyes while covering her mouth. "Yeah that sounds like something Miles would do." Scott said smiling at her causing her to smile back.