A tribute to our princess

Lady Diana was a huge icon among the world and still is, she will be known through generations and will never be forgotten. I'm writing this story to honour her and tell you how she made a massive impact on the world that will affect people forever. She is my favourite member of the British Royal family and many others to. King Charles may have chose Camila to be his queen, but the world chose Diana to be our queen, and Camila will never EVER take her place. No matter how hard she tries, Lady Diana is still the queen of my heart and other people's hearts too, she and Charles may have divorced but he mad a mistake. He lost a diamond right there, I will say it loud and clear that Lady Diana is our queen! And Camila with never take her place, I promise you with all my heart, the people love Diana, and I'm one of them.

We will miss you dearly Diana and so will your sons. Your sons miss you dearly just like the people do, William looks like you and Harry acts like you. You are a huge icon and I love you! And so many others do too, may you rest in piece with all your loved ones and queen Elizabeth.

R. I. P Lady Diana, 1962-1997, you will be missed dearly by me and many others. We miss you lady Diana, Fly high dear angel, Fly high..❤️💛💕