Robin POV

Finn got a job today, he said it was at the new coffee shop in town, Sunrise Roast, I think. He also said he starts after school, I'm happy for him but it also means we're going to be hanging out less. Finn is my best friend, and he's also my crush so I want to spend as much time with him as I can before he figures it out and leaves me because I'm gross.. Anyways I'm going to the cafe after school to see Finn, I also want coffee, but I mostly want to see Finn.

-After school-

I don't go to the cafe right away, instead I go home and put my stuff back and tell my mom where I'm going. "Mom! I'm going to Sunrise Roast! Finn got a job there!" I yell not knowing where she is "Oh that's wonderful" she yells from the kitchen "Be back before I make dinner" "Alright!" I say then walk out the door. I walk to the cafe in a hurry to see Finn, I get there in about 15 minutes. He's cleaning, he looks so damn pretty.. ugh.. I hate this.. but I love him so much.. Anyways! "Hey Finn." I say "Hi." Finn says with a huge smile on his face "You seem happy." I say while tilting my head. "What do you mean?" he asks "You have a huge smile on your face." I tell Finn "Oh well, what do you want?" he asks "What?" I ask a bit taken aback, he rolls his eyes "What do you want to drink?" "Ohhh!" I say a bit embarrassed "A latte?" he gets me my latte and we talk for a bit, I check the time and tell Finn I have to go, when I leave I get a bit sad because I know I won't be seeing Finn as often as I'd like. 

-At Robin's house-

"Just in time to help your mother!" my mom says while making food "I tried to get here on time." I say "You did now come help me!" she yells with her hands full "Alright!" I help her and we talk about stuff and when food is done I call my uncle "Tio!" I yell up the stairs "Food!" he comes down and sits at the table and waits for mom to put the food down. "Looks good" he says, I'm about to call my brother but remember he's gone to college.  "Oh yeah.." I whisper "You're gone.." I sit at the table  and eat with my mom and uncle. We finish and I go to Zane's room, I close the door and sit on the bed. "I miss you brother.." I say tearing up a bit "When are you going to visit again..?"