Zane POV

I'm visiting my home town after a year, I've been at college. I really missed my family, especially Robin. Me and Robin are really close, he's my little brother. Anyways I'm going to Denver as a surprise for my family. I haven't told any of them that I'm doing this. I can't wait to see their faces.

-In Denver-

I'm going to the grab-n-go first to get something to eat. When I get there I see Bruce outside debating of he should go in. "What are you doing?" I ask him "Huh? Oh I was going to ask Vance out but now that I'm thinking about it he'd probably reject me then call me a fag." He said and looked at the ground, I walked into the store with him "Vance!" I yell "Huh??" He looks up from the pinball machine but looks back at it to keep his score. "Bruce wanted to ask you out but he thought you might reject him." I tell Vance and he looks at Bruce and loses the pinball game "You wanted to ask me out!?" He said looking shocked "Uhh.. Yeah.." Bruce said and looked at the ground, I looked at the cashier, she looked shocked that Vance wasn't mad about his pinball game. "Bruce, I would gladly go on a date with you!" Vance said and smiled "Really!?" Bruce looked at Vance and smiled "Of course! I've wanted to ask you out for a while but never got the courage" Vance walked up to Bruce and hugged him, Bruce hugged back (brance😘)

-After that-

I got my food and drove to my home. I've missed this place a lot while I was at college, but I mostly missed my family. I knock on the door and my mom answers "Who is-" she looks at me and I smile, she hugs me and kisses my face, I hug her back and laugh. "Oh my gosh! You're back!" She exclaimed "Yeah! But only for a few months." I say "Robin's in his room with a friend." She let's go of me and let's me in "Okay, thanks." I say and go to my room then set my stuff down and go to Robin's room. I knock on the door. "I'm busy!" He says "Too busy for your older brother?" I say and smile, I hear him go to the door and he opens it, he hugs me tight and smiles "Zane! You're back!" He kept hugging me and I look behind him and see Finney. "Is Finney your boyfriend yet?" I ask teasingly "Oh, yeah!" Robin stops hugging me, "He is!" He says "Holy shit. I was joking, but holy shit!" I laugh "Who made the first move???" I asked "Technically Finn did but I kissed him." Robin said "I need details!" I say and walk into the room.

-After explaining-

"Woah. I'm actually jealous." I say "You're jealous??" Robin asked "Yeah. I mean, I'm only jealous because I went to the grab-n-go today and saw Bruce and he said he was going to ask Vance out but was nervous and I told Vance and they're going on a date, and I come home and you and Finney are dating." I say "Woah, did you say Vance and Bruce are going on a date!?" Finney asked "Yeah, shocking, also Vance got shocked and he lost his game, he didn't get mad." I say "He didn't get mad!?" They both looked shocked "Yep." I said "Anyways I'm gonna go to my room." I say and get up then walk to my room and close the door.