//Cellar//

There it was.

My eyes closed, the gravel made the car jump.

Untill it stopped, my hands latched onto the side of the seat.

"Finally." Toby yawned, the weight on my right side absent. "Y/n, wake up! We're home." Toby shook me, latching onto my shoulder as he assumed I was asleep.

"Tobias, she's awake. This is hard for her." I heard Brian state upfront, the sound of the car doors opening indicated Brian and Tim got out. Mine and Tobys rolled open, but I didn't move.

Toby brushed past my shaking leg and jumped out, a couple pops were heard as he stretched.

"You take her in, and I'll get the boy." I heard Tim whisper to what I assumed Brian, he agreed and soon I felt someone grab my arm and led me out of the car. I will admit it felt nice to be out, but I would much rather me anywhere else other than that manner.

"Open your eyes." Brian stated.

I opened them, the manner displayed Infront of me.

The words spoken of it were right, it did look like a damn castle. Black brick walls, grand windows and everything. It was the sight that every prisoner would see in the mid evil times, the last thing they would see before death and sickness.

Tears unknowingly ran down my cheeks as blood began to trinkle down my nose and over my lips, seeping into my mouth.

My coat stuck to my cold flesh, my legs and fingers were becoming numb, not with the cold.

But fear.

At the top window where the last floor was located,  throughout all of the yelling and screams for help, he stood at the top looking down on us. Our eyes met, his white ones haunted me in my dreams. He had the darkest suit on that you could imagine, it might've even been darker to hide the old blood stains. He was tall,  His white  hand bigger. He raised it besides his chest and waved down to me, taking in my fear as I observed his humanly appearance.

The lost souls of the new manner screamed for help, and god's doings to take them to the kingdom above. And, some were that desperate to leave, they pleaded to sink to the burning pits of his throne.

I felt a large hand on my shoulder, Tim's.

"Y/n, we have to do this." He calmly spoke, my lip trembled.

I could already read his mind, knowing what was running through it.

The cellar.

Where the prey was, where I was going with Isaac.

"One last thing, you kinda owe me...but.." I struggled, they're screams competed with the buzzing in my mind. "What is it, Y/n?" Brian asked behind me, snow slowly drifted on my face.

Like a inmate in the 1920's about to walk the mile,
I had one last plead and wish before I sat in big juicys lap.

"Leave the light on, please, if not... they'll get me." I whispered, it came out as a peep as I began to sob with no emotion. I couldn't move.

"Do it, just knock me out..And do the job." I stated, I already knew where I was going, and they already knew i knew so it made it easier in a way.

"Close your eyes." Brian spoke, raising the crow bar to the side of my head as he found a place to knock me out cold.

Before I could speak, darkness surrounded me with the echo of my own scream.

Jeff was probably on his heals right then, hearing the scream of the girl he loved right outside his building.

I wanted him to come and save me, I wanted anyone to come and save me.

//Jeff the killer's POV//

*Scream*

I shot up due to the sudden scream, it wasn't from the basement but from outside.

It was hers.

She was here.

My body forced me out of bed and ran to the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"We have an arrangement, Jeffery, go back to bed."

I bit my lower lip as I backed away, no fucking way.

The door wouldn't open and I was stuck.

She was outside, they could hurt her.

"For the love of God, don't hurt her." I whispered, hoping one of the fuck nuts would hear my prayer and listen to me for once.

And maybe they did.