~Chapter One~

A young tortoiseshell she opened her pale yellow eyes and shook moss from her pelt. A large black tom spoke from outside the apprentice den. "Beetlepaw, it's time for training." Beetlepaw hopped out of the den "Ok, Batflight!" She mewed cheerfully.
As she and Batflight padded out of ShadowClan camp she kept flicking the tip of her tail impatiently. Soon they reached outside of camp and she bounded over to a mostly flat area of marsh. When Batflight caught up he spoke sternly. "Beetlepaw, you must wait and follow your mentor." She stopped. "Sorry..." she muttered. "It's fine just don't do it again, now, let's see what you've learned so far, attack me."
They trained for what felt like seasons to Beetlepaw. When Batflight suddenly froze and she rammed right into him. "Sorry..." she muttered, a bit dazed. "Hush, I smell something." Batflight spoke sternly.
The she sniffed curiously, catching a scent she didn't recognize. "Rouge scent?" Beetlepaw suggested. "Yes, I think so, follow me, if we find the rogue, we will chase it out." He spoke and padded toward where the scent was strongest.
Beetlepaw thought she heard pawsteps on the fallen leaves littering the ground, thinking it could be the rogue. she snuck away from Batflight and went in the direction of the pawsteps. The pawsteps grew louder as she entered a small clearing of pine trees, though Beetlepaw couldn't see nor smell where the cat was. The pawsteps stopped and she was pushed to the ground as a weight on her back kept her from freeing herself.
The rogue...