34

"Tory?" Hawk asked in disbelief as Eileen, Sam, and Tory walked out together, not trying to fight. Eileen saw Demetri's face, he was not expecting to see that. She nodded to him.

"What's uh... What's up? Hi." Miguel asked, just as confused.

Eileen smiled and waved, "Hey guys." Demetri waved at her while Hawk tilted his head to Tory. Eileen just smiled.

Robby noticed Tory's injury, "What happened to your hand?"

"Uh, training accident. I'm okay, Eileen bandaged it up for me." Tory nodded to Robby.

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray," Sam explained to the group. Eileen turned to Tory and motioned for her to go on.

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, Silver installed security cameras." Tory went on.

"So maybe it's all on tape." Miguel realized.

"We get access, boom, Silver goes down." Eileen completed his thoughts, fiddling with her rings to focus on the conversation.

Robby crossed his arms, "But that place was cleaned out."

"That might not matter," Demetri started to explain. "I mean, the systems that we sell at Tech Town all save the footage to a central server. Silver probably took the whole system with him."

"I think we did," Tory spoke up, knowing the most about him in the group. "There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo."

"If we access it, we can find that footage. We could post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel." Hawk added.

Eileen clapped. "Silver goes down."

"Get ahold of everyone else. Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai... Tonight."  Sam instructed. Eileen nodded, calling Chris.

"Eileen, what's up? Do you want to do karaoke again?" Chris asked once he answered Eileen's call.

"Not right now. We have a plan to take down Cobra Kai. You in?" She asked as Demetri and Robby got into her car.

"Uh, are you in love with Demetri? Yes, I'm in!" Chris exclaimed from the other side of the phone. Eileen rolled her eyes at his words.

"Meet us at Cobra Kai," Eileen spoke before hearing a "got it" and hanging up. She got into the driver's seat. She drove to the dojo speeding more than she should have. Once they made it, they got out, the others getting out of Sam's car.

Robby walked in front of the group, "If it's the same alarm system, I should be able to bypass it."

Demetri raised his eyebrows, "Spoken like a man that's done this before."

"He has, Tri." Eileen nodded.

"Karate wasn't my first hobby. I fractured a law or two before we met." Robby shrugged.

"Or we could just scan my key card. So those of us on probation keep from, you know, violating it." Tory suggested, showing the group.

"What's happening?" Hawk greeted Chris.

"What's up, man? Sorry, we're late. Someone took forever to get ready." Chris looked at Mitch.

Mitch shrugged, "It's the middle of the night."

"What is she doing here?" Nate asked.

"You are safe, Nate. Don't worry about it." Eileen told him, patting him on the back.

"It's fine. She's with us." Sam nodded. "For what we're about to do at least."

"So what are we doing?" Mitch spoke up. "All your texts say that we're going to take down Cobra Kai. But how exactly?"