⌦ ''𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

┌─── 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘺 - 𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺 ───┐

 1:35 ───ㅇ───── 4:04

 └──────── ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺  ───────┘

Intro <3. 

Hello everyone!

This account is owned by 2 people, leaf and azu/azure! ( we are the dream team 😍 ) 

Apology in advance for the fact that me and azu have very different writing styles, so it won't be very consistent. I hope you enjoy it! Also, azu is the one making everything look pretty, I can't make a story look aesthetically pleasing to save my life.

- - - - -

 I came to a sudden stop creating a small gust of wind which then started following the flow of the wind that suddenly blew past me. I wasn't quite used to the change of temperature, rather I usually expected a cold breeze going past me or even a snowflake coming down- appearing in the corner of my eye.

It was quite long, but finally, winter had come to an end. You could even see small buds growing along each branch, some even already fully grown. Temperature was something easily noticeable, the sun seemed more active- simple rays of light created a large difference, it amazed me.

However, one thing that would never change with the seasons, was him. He always appeared somehow, in my line of vision. The world seemed to be on his side today, his dark navy blue hair swaying with the wind- it seemed like the world wanted me to see him. He was so eye-catching to the point it seemed like the world revolved him.

His gaze would pierce right through you, into the depths of your heart. It seems he had struck me too. The way he talks and walks, something is different. Whatever that thing is, it's gotten me in a spiral of emotions that's incomprehensible. This isn't the type of question I can answer by visiting the library or conducting an experiment. This feeling is something new, and I don't fully understand, but I shouldn't let it distract me from my studies.

- - - - -

The school was quiet, as almost everyone had already left, except the other clubs and a few of the teachers. I proceeded to knock on a door with a golden plate slid into a piece of plastic saying, "Science Lab". The door opened and I was greeted by a friendly smile,

"Albedo, there you are! You're usually here quite early." Sucrose greeted me as I walked through the doors.

"Sorry, apparently Klee almost burned her elementary school down so Aunt Alice called me to let me know that they might not be home when I get back." I said apologetically as I put my things on an empty table.

"The club lasts 45 minutes though?" Lisa commented from her spot in the corner.

"Knowing her she's probably in the middle of a heated debate with the principal as we speak." I replied with a sigh.

I looked around the old science room. Instead of desks the science room had several long tables, along with some counters and sinks in the back for whenever we did something more elaborate. The teacher's desk was at the front of the room next to the whiteboard, which was currently covered in drawings and calculations. The windows allowed the late afternoon sun to fill the cozy little room, bringing life to the plants perched neatly on the windowsill.

The shelves on the wall were all filled with text books, spare paper, lost pencils, more plants, and really just anything any of the club members might need. There was a model skeleton at the front, who Kaeya had named Crepus during our first year. I didn't understand his sense of humor sometimes.

"Ok, let's pick up where we left off last time" I said moving toward the front.

"I wasn't here last time." a girl said

"We were calculating the chances of Albedo pulling bitches." Lisa said from the back, causing Sucrose to let out a little giggle, and some of the other members to look like they were actually about to die.

"Very funny, we were simply going more in depth into the topics we discussed last class for some extra credit."

As we worked, the sky outside began to turn gray, and the raindrops began to fall. "It wasn't supposed to rain today..." I said looking out the window.

The club was wrapping up soon and I doubt the rain would stop before we had to go home. Sucrose glanced at the clock "Oh, we should start packing up now." I gathered my stuff and left the room with everyone else.

I said goodbye before heading to my locker to see if I had an umbrella. I could hear the faint sound of rain coming from outside, it was calming. I checked my phone as I put in my locker combination. There was a text from Alice asking if I needed a ride home.

I was about to respond saying I was checking to see if I had an umbrella, when suddenly I noticed something fall out of my locker onto the tiled floor. I bent down to inspect it. It was a letter, with a small heart to enclose it. 

Was this a love letter..?

 ----

azu's note : the next chapter will be LONGER

azu's note : the next chapter will be LONGER. this was scuffed af 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 apologies in advance if we dont post chapters often! this chapter is more of a way to introduce this story rather than something to the plot. other chapters will be longer as this one isnt gonna build much plot!